Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Sisal board provides sufficient resistance for your cat to get the most satisfying scratches in.
- Tall vertical surface encourages cats to get in those adorable cat stretches.
- Ideal for healthy cat nails, stimulation, and stress relief.
- Easy to hang on corners of walls and furniture or you can lay it flat on the floor.
- Includes adhesive hook-and-loop or screw in mounting.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Miguel 25.5-in Plush Fold & Store Cat Tree, Brown/Beige$47.13Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Kitty Sill Cat Window Perch, Green$31.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$27.55Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- Vesper Play Center 17.32-in Modern Cat Scratcher with Toy, Walnut$37.20Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.72Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- ZEZE Desert Cactus Woven Rope Cat Scratcher$39.00Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$30.23Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Beige$44.00Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- TRIXIE Valencia 28-in Plush Cat Tree & Scratching Post with Condo & Cat Toy, Taupe/Brown$42.77Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- MidWest Curious Cube Cat Condo, Geometric Mushroom$39.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Jespet Foldable Cat Condo Bed, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco 24-in 2-Story Faux Fur Cat Condo, Cream$53.20Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
323 Customer Reviews
I'm giving this a chance
This cat scratcher is well made and the size I needed. I cannot put screws into the surface where it hangs, so I used the velcro strips after cleaning the surface and using alcohol to make sure the contacts were clean. It fell within the first half hour. So I purchased 3M heavy-duty lock strips and rehung the scratcher. If it works, I'll keep it gladly (even though I paid $6.00 for the stronger strips.) If it falls, I'll have to return it. The hang strips on the item are just not sufficient to hold this heavy an item. I hope it works.
Wrap Around Cat Scratcher
Really like this wrap-around scratcher. I have to keep one cat separated from the other as she was feral (TNR cat), and learning to be a house cat and kept scratching on the wall b/c she prefers a vertical scratcher. Bought this scratcher and it wraps around a corner of the wall between a pet gate and works great. She uses it and my wall is protected. Highly recommend.
Picky cat, great product
I have the pickiest cat when it comes to scratching posts. I have tried many like this before and he only goes for the cardboard that he can really sink his claws into. I decided to leave it on the floor, most of the other ones I got where stand up, and sure enough he absolutely loves it. So glad I didn’t waste money on another useless cat scratcher.
This is a great scratcher, whether it hangs on an outside corner or not. Easy to install and appealing to pets who like to scratch while sitting on their hind legs (or not). Mine does both and he's climbed and/scratched on it several times. In my case, I had to fasten using the enclosed screw-washer-wall anchor set. I'd recommend using the screws instead of the tape tabs. They weren't strong enough for my use case. Good value overall.
This scratch pad is great for the floor!
My cats love to stretch across the floor and dig their claws in. This scratch pad is heavy enough to lay on the floor and let the cats dig in. It's also long enough for my cat to stretch all the way out, and he's 36" nose to tip of his tail.
I've been purchasing items frm Chewy 4 years now, n never had a complaint..I bought 2 of these 4 my cats..It came wth 2 ways 2 apply it 2 ya wall..Velcro, or Screws..I don't want holes n my wall, so I tried 2 apply it 2 my wall wth the Velcro option..Not happening tho..The quality of the scratcher is very nice, & it's kinda heavy..My opinion is that why the Velcro won't hold it..If the Velcro was equipped 2 hold that much weight it wud prolly solve the hole issue..
Wish I had gotten this years ago
My cats had shredded the trim work surrounding my hall door. I paid ($$$) to get it replaced and purchased this scratcher to protect the fresh trim. The cats love it! Took about ten minutes to attach it, and they started to use it almost immediately. It appears to be very tough, much tougher than the sisal on their cat tree. A great investment!
Sisal scratch pad
This scratch pad works great on the floor, my cat seems to like it. It appears to be well made although I was shocked it was not wrapped with the sisal it appears to be more of a material type then the rope, and wow it was way larger then I expected appears to be a good quality product. I would buy it again!!
Scratching material is not scratch-able
My cat has attempted to scratch on this post multiple times a day however on average it lasts about 2 or 3 seconds. Her nails become caught/difficult to remove resulting in the inability to repeatedly claw like most scratchers. She will pass by, go for a scratch, get a claw caught, and leave. I believe the woven material is not quite tight enough. Very unfortunate. Two stars for good quality structure otherwise. I will not purchase again and will now be more diligent while looking at the material of the scratcher.
Got for my new addition of the family and so far they love it . It’s small but does the job !