Frisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, 2pk, Unscented
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These potty pads will absorb and hold any liquids that would otherwise track onto your floor. Set includes two washable potty pads in either grey or beige.
- The non-slip backing grips to the floor so that the pad won’t slide when your pup needs to go.
- Contains a microfiber towel that helps combat leakages and prevent accidents.
- Wash them and reuse them to keep your floors mess free.
- Washable and reusable so you won’t have to worry about being unprepared.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, L: 36 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Blue Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 2-pack, 48 x 48-in$29.99Chewy Price
- Brindle Washable Puppy Training Pad, 2 count, 24 x 36$15.11Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 4 count$33.49Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Pee Pads, 34x36-in, 2 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 30 x 34, 4 count$33.69Chewy Price$46.99List Price$32.01Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 48 x 60-in, 1 count, Unscented$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Green Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
- Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Pee Pads for Dogs, 2 pack$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Lennypads Ultra Absorbent Washable Dog Pee Pads, Tan Plaid, XL Long: 24 x 36-in, Unscented$18.00Chewy Price$19.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable||Unscented, Washable||Unscented||Unscented, Washable||Washable, Unscented|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Great Idea, Comes in Handy for my Pup!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got these because I got a new dog, and need these to accidents, night training, and in his crate. These work exactly as expected! They are great washable reusable pads! They are thick, and the top side is a tan color, while the bottom floor side is blue and has silicone non slip dots all over it, so it is very easy to tell which side is up. The upper, tan side, is soft and smooth, so it won't irritate tender foot pads or catch on claws. These are nice and absorbent, and I just toss them in the washer when done. I love taking them when we are traveling, so my pup can have a place to go in emergencies, and one fits perfectly in his crate to absorb accidents that happen in there. I like having these for under the food bowls as well, once my pet is fully potty trained, as that will help absorb spills and protect my floors. I am glad I got these and have recommended these to other pet owners, 1 of which has already gone ahead and purchased a set for her home!
Washable Dog Pads
#ReceivedFreeProduct I am really liking these washable dog pads. They hold a lot of urine and are easy to get their poopies off. They are easy to wash and are very durable. I would gladly take these over the disposable ones any day. It took a little bit for dogs to get used to them as they didn't feel like the cotton disposable ones but now I have no issues. I would highly recommend these to anyone that has indoor dogs they will save you some money in the long run, especially how prices are today.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I love the idea of reusable potty pads. No matter how much we try, out chihuahua still tries to pee in the house. A potty pad is the only way to stop her but I feel bad using the disposable pads. A towel just makes her think it’s ok to pee on all towels! This is a perfect solution. I do recommend checking the size though because I really only need a quarter of the size for a chihuahua.
Easy to use and a great eco option
#ReceivedFreeProduct These reusable pads are great! My dogs took to them well and they are easy to launder. I am able to use fewer disposable pads and may eventually be able to switch to reusable completely - we just need more of a stash. Even being able to use a few less each week adds up and makes a difference. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
#ReceivedFreeProduct These pads are a godsend and work so well. Absorbs the mess and with the traction on the bottom it stays put and isn't flipped over or moved around. And then all you have to do is toss them in the wash and the mess is gone! So much better than buying disposable!
Great size pads
#ReceivedFreeProduct These potty pads are very big. They are just like having a throw mat on the floor. They are very sturdy and do no slip on the floor. My little one likes to play on one and does use the other for potty since she is an indoor dog. They wash up very well and there is no smell when using them. I really am very happy with them.
Sustainable and zero waste
After using for several years disposable potty pads, I found these washable potty pads and are awesome, my dog loves them. I’ve used them a few times and washed them and I am so happy, they soak up very well.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got these pads for my pit bulls that stay inside. I absolutely love this and it’s so much cheaper to just wash the pads and reuse then keep buying pads. The pads have great absorption. I will definitely be buying more products from them
#ReceivedFreeProduct Really like the usefulness of the Frisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Beige, 30 x 32-in, 2pk, Unscented. We use them on the chair our dog likes to lay on and one in the car. Like the non-skid backing that holds them in place. They wash up nice also.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I absolutely love these potty pads. What a great idea. These will save me a to of money. I wish I would have discovered them sooner. So easy to just throw in the washer and replace with a clean one.