Frisco Washable Male Wrap, Whales, 3pk
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This flexible, reusable wrap conforms to your male dog’s body shape to offer a secure and comfortable fit.
- The super absorbent, micro-fiber towel locks moisture to combat leakage, and the waterproof outer layer serves as a secondary defense against leaks.
- Three washable, reusable wraps are included to cut back on throwaways while strutting in style. Includes two solid-colored (teal and navy) and one printed whale-themed pattern.
- Available in various sizes, from XS to XL, to find the best fit for secure protection.
- Frisco pet goods are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from leak-proof wraps to sturdy toys, comfy beds, apparel and more. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Inspired Ultra Protection Disposable Belly Band Male Dog Wraps, Large: 23.5 to 31.5-in waist, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Belly Nappies Male Dog Wraps, Camo, Medium: 15 to 21-in waist, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$25.95List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Disposable Female Dog Diapers, X-Small: 12 to 17-in waist, 12 count$9.99Chewy Price$11.10List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male & Female Dog Diapers, SSS: Up to 10-in waist, 42 count$25.87Chewy Price$24.58Autoship Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, Small: 15 to 20-in waist, 40 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Dog Diaper Suspenders, X-Small/Small$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wiki Wags Disposable Male Dog Wraps, X-Small: 6 to 13-in waist, 12 count$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Female Diaper, Flamingo, X-Small, 3pk$15.98Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Medium: 18 to 23.5-in waist, 30 count$28.74Chewy Price$27.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented||Washable||Washable||—||Washable|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Adhesive||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Does the job well and easily!
These wraps are perfect for our 16+ year old pup who is having some cognitive decline and trouble staying dry through the night. They are very absorbent and have not leaked at all, and wash and dry well. He does not seem to be bothered by them and stands still while I wrap him every night. His waist size is 17" so I ordered the medium size as it seemed he was beyond the small size, but I think the small would have worked fine. Regardless, they seem comfortable to him and they work, so it is a solid purchase.
Finally! It works!
For some time, my husband and I had tried everything we could think of to keep our Little male Pomeranian Nicholas to stop marking everything in sight, including indoors. So, we decided to check out this product. IT WORKS! Nicholas doesn't mind wearing it and our floors are now clean! Thank you. We LOVE it and so does Nicholas. I've already recommended this product to a friend who is having the same issues with her male dog who is "fixed" and still marks everything at her place.
Great Wrap for boys
Bought these for my 4 lb Maltese as he is my breeding male and likes to mark in the house. Doesn't bother him a bit to wear, looks comfortable on him. I bought an extra sm for him and fits good. Covers well. Doesn't shift up or down on him. I wash by hand and air dry. Did put 1 in dryer and seemed to shrink a bit and bunch up but still works good. Highly recommend. Love Chewy. Get all my dog and new litter supplies from them. Good prices, fast delivery. I recommend chewy to all my new puppy owners!
I was skeptical as I've not had great luck with absorbency on previous purchases. These are amazing! We've only had one leak and that was due to a crash to the floor first. My poor old man actually loves them and almost seems to ask for it to be put back on after a trip outside. There's minimal shifting even after nesting all night and the velcro is BEEFY, suuuuper secure! The only bummer I've found is having to hand wash/hang dry if I don't have a load of laundry to go in. These are quite padded & hold a LOT of liquid so hang drying can take some time. Would and probably will purchase again!
I followed the size chart exactly. The circumference is great with really good Velcro. But the width is ridiculous and overwhelming for my Bichons.
Ordered extra small and they fit my 7 pound chichi well. Make sure you velcro shut before washing or they stick to other fabric. Works well and I will order more.
Awesome for senior doggo!
I have a 14 year old mixed breed that recently started having issues holding his bladder at night. I tried out these male wraps and I am so happy that they are working perfectly for us! He does not seem bothered by them at all and we have totally resolved my waking up to him peeing in the middle of the night. These are just what I need to help my senior dog from damaging floors and carpets. I highly recommend them!
They were slightly large on my pug. BUT I'm hoping over time they will shrink slightly. they still fit, but a little bit large.
Could be better
I decided to try these after purchasing the disposable kind for when my brother, and his 25-year-old urine-incontinent Beagle that dribbles everywhere, visit. Sorry, but I don’t want dog pee everywhere, especially when my own dog doesn’t cause this problem. Anyway, the disposable kind didn’t work as the wrap always seemed to shift when he laid down and his “man parts” would be exposed, defeating the purpose. I figured since these washable wraps were wider and heavier duty they would do the trick. Yesterday, he proved me wrong. They fit perfectly but as he was sleeping, readjusting positions, you could see the fabric underneath scrunching up and when he got off my couch, although the wrap did catch the majority of his dribbling, there was still urine on my couch, rendering the wrap useless. Running out of ideas.
My Shih-tzu loved these!
They’re so absorbant, soft and the Velcro is super strong. He would only wear this brand.