Hoot, hoot, hurray! This toy brings all the feline fun home with a flurry of feathers, enticing textures and a combo of silvervine and catnip. Silvervine and catnip are natural herbs that pack a boost of playtime excitement for kitties. Bring this bird out for a pouncing, batting, tossing good time. It’s the perfect way to make sure cats get the exercise they need on the daily.
- This cute cat toy has feathers and an infusion of catnip and silvervine to make playtime a hoot!
- Owl you need is play! This owl’s feathers are sure to get your kitty into a frenzy of fun.
- Infused with catnip and silvervine—a plant cousin of catnip—for a boost of excitement during play.
- Perfectly shaped for your kitty to bat, toss and chase it around the house.
- Great way to provide cats with daily exercise and mental stimulation.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco