Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Feeder, 10 lb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This feeder uses gravity to automatically refill your pet's food bowl when it gets low. It's a stress-free way to provide a constant supply of food for dogs and cats alike.
- Made of durable plastic for everyday use; clear container is made from 100% PET plastic.
- Removable lid and extra-wide opening make for easy cleaning as well as fast refills.
- Easy-grab hopper design makes this feeder easy to lift and move around when needed.
- Neutral gray color matches with any décor, allowing this feeder to fit into any home seamlessly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealArm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$14.70Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$28.14Chewy Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, Pearl Silver, 384-oz$13.82Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealVan Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1-cup$4.93Chewy Price$9.39List Price
- DealArm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 448-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealHANAMYA Automatic Dog & Cat Waterer & Feeder Bundle Set$39.95Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 8-cup$19.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 128-oz$21.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Pearl Silver Gray, 2.5-gal$23.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, Tan, 12-cup$11.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealDogness Plastic Cat & Dog Water Fountain Plus, Large, 3.2-L, Green$29.99Chewy Price
- DealCat Mate Shell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$19.99Chewy Price$59.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage||—||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||10 lbs||6-lb||Bowl - 1.5-cup / Food Reservoir - 24-cup||8-cups|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
#ReceivedFreeProduct This has been a great addition to my dog's feeding routine. Since the food is still up in the container, it remains fresh as it falls down for the refill. Once in a while, I have had to shake it myself to get the dog food to fall. That is the only minor flaw but it may also be due to the size of the dog food. Smaller pieces would probably be far more accessible than what we are using. I would use this for my cats as well, but they expect the physical act of seeing fresh food fall otherwise it isn't good enough for them.... would recommend it!
Holds a lot of food, makes life easier!
#ReceivedFreeProduct We’ve had the Frisco wide mouth gravity feeder for about a month now and it’s worked out so well for us and our pup. He doesn’t have to wait around for us to feed him and we don’t have to worry about him not having food if we’re at work for the day. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill with food and clean. It’s also very sturdy and well made.
How have we lived without it!!!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I used to have to refill my dogs bowls every single day. Now, i fill it once a week if that!!! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do but I LOVE IT!!!! It lets out a little at a time when needed so the food isn't just exposed all the time. It's quiet, large and perfect for my 2 pups. Now I have to go get the water one to make my life that much easier.
This is great
#ReceivedFreeProduct My dogs are not constant eaters, not always hungry. It’s a chore to try to get them to eat dog food. So we always have to have a bowl sitting there with dog food hoping throughout the day, they will pick at it. With this 10 pound gravity feeder, I don’t have to constant check the bowl if it’s empty and need refilling. It automatically helps me fill it. I wouldn’t recommend it for a dog who LOVES to eat though. They would constantly try to eat from there all day. For picky dogs, I think it works well. I now need to get the matching waterer as well!
Does the job!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This does exactly what is expected of a large gravity feeder and does it correctly. Some have issues of food pouring out of it, this one is a gentle flow as the animals consume their food. The quality of the plastic is really well done, too. Not sure there is much that I would look to change or improve on this.
Holds a lot!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This feeder is excellent for keeping in our common spaces to free-feed our doodle mixes. (Yes, we have unicorn doodles who don't gorge themselves!) I keep this topped off in our laundry room for snacks between when we feed fresh food in the morning and night. There is a wide opening at the top that makes filling it easy and it dispenses well. It holds 10 pounds of food.
Frisco dog food feeder
#ReceivedFreeProduct No more hissy fits over an empty dog bowl. It’s always a good idea to keep your dogs feed. At first, I believed this to be a water feeder. The bottom feeder hole is very large. Physics just doesn't seem to be working in favor of water. Regular dog food nibbles yes.
The dog food we use is in larger pieces so we had issues with other feeders getting clogged. Since the mouth on this one is wide the food comes out a lot easier. My dogs also like to attack the feeder when it is empty and have destroyed ones in the past. This one is very durable so they are unable to bite it and ruin it. 10/10 I highly recommend.
Does not work correctly
#ReceivedFreeProduct I am not sure if I am missing a piece or what but when I fill this up with water it overflows and the canister itself will not fill up/stay full. I wanted to love this since my dog drinks so much water and I hate filling her water bowl so this would have been great if... it actually worked.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this to use for my dog. I like that I can just fill it up and leave for him to eat. I am always out working long hours. Now I don't have to worry about my dog not eating fora long period of time