Frisco Wire Teaser Cat Toy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Don’t let this cat toy’s simple design fool you—it’s a playtime favorite for kitties everywhere.
- Natural curve makes it bounce erratically when you wiggle it around to get your cat excited about play.
- Helps provide daily exercise and mental stimulation for cats by stimulating their hunting instincts.
- Playing together helps strengthen the bond between you and your kitty.
- Safe for interactive play for adult cats and kittens too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feather Wand Cat Toy, Red & Purple$9.95Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Frisky Flyer Feather Wand Cat Toy, 24-in$2.70Chewy Price$6.37List Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.51Chewy Price$5.64List Price
- DealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Litterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$4.75Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$5.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Cardboard / Paper, Metal||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands, Chasers||Teasers & Wands, Plush Toys||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
631 Customer Reviews
We love it
We are 5 month old kittens. We have enjoyed this toy since we were very young. Once we were scheduled for adoption, NANCY bought more of this toy and attached one to the top of a favored scratching post, so that we could bring it with us and continue to play with our favorite toy once we moved away. It is helping us get used to our new home.
I thought there was no way my cats would play with this thing. But here we are, and they LOVE IT. I came home from work and the first thing one of my cats did is go scratch where I keep their toys and meow when I pull this one out. This was more of a priority than dinner for him, and that’s saying something! It’s fun for them, and so far has lasted longer than I’d thought. My only complaint is I wish the “handle” was a little more permanent.
my kittens best friend
My vet sold us this you almost triple the price I was so surprised when I seen the price and and knew I had to replace her old one. My kitten gets easily distracted. However, she plays with this toy until she crashes
The best cat toy ever
If you buy one cat toy, let it be this one. I've had one of these for every cat I've ever had and they all go insane for it. Hang it on a doorknob, hook it on your thermostat - wherever it is, they go bananas.
So fun for the kittens
This toy gave them so much enjoyment. Jumping, grabbing, diving. It is not super complicated - just wound paper on wire -- but the kittens loved it.
Not for my cat
I had high hopes for this toy, but after the novelty wore off it takes a lot of effort to get her to pay any attention to it. And if she does decide to play with it, she'll only go for the handle part. It's also very awkward to handle and hard to wiggle around. I will say, she does really enjoy chewing on the cardboard so I think I got my money's worth.
Not as good as cat dancer
You'd think one piece of wire with paper bits on it would be the same as any other, but apparently not. Compared to the Cat Dancer (the OG version of this toy), this one has flimsier wire and heavier paper bits, resulting in a toy that's harder to manipulate. Maybe if you've never had the other one, this would be fine—but my cats prefer the original. I do too, because this one takes more effort on my part whereas the Cat Dancer kind of does the work for you. This one was more expensive anyway, so I won't be purchasing it again.
The best toy
This is such a simple toy but it really is the best. My boys tend to get bored of other kinds of teasers or wands very quickly, but this one ALWAYS gets them playing. The “handle” is a little hard to hold if the cats try to pull the toy, but other than that it’s literally the best teaser I’ve ever bought.
My cat will be 7 this year - so not that old, but no spring chicken, either. Usually when I get him a toy, he’s interested for a minute and then it collects dust. I have one of those feather-on-a-string toys for him that was like $10 and when he’s in the mood, he’ll play with that for about five minutes before losing interest. This, though? This literal wire and cardboard? I don’t know what it is, but something about this toy just made my cat insane in the best way! He was jumping and chasing after it for almost a half hour! I did give him a little catnip beforehand, but usually the nip makes him very chilled out so I’m not sure if that had anything to do with it. At any rate, I highly recommend this for your kitties, no matter what they’re age - and awesomely, it’s cheap enough that if they don’t like it, it’s no big deal. Give it a whirl!
Cats don't care about it
I was so hopeful they would like this based on the reviews and it's hard getting kitties to move sometimes, but they have never liked it. They won't play with it with me, with each other, or alone. Hopefully, it works for someone else, but it's a 0/10 in this house.