Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in
About This Item
- Extra-tall design turns any room in your home into a safe place for your large pet to lounge.
- Includes one 6.9-inch extension and fits openings from 30-32 and 37-39 inches wide.
- Lightweight and durable with steel and stylish wooden accents to add to your home décor.
- Convenient and secure with a double-lock safety release latch and a self-closing door.
- Auto-close door stays open past 90 degrees and shuts if left open less than 90 degrees.
- Assembly requires only a screwdriver or drill and a pencil, and the pressure mount system makes it easy to set up and take down.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MyPet Tall Happy Tails Walk Thru Dog Gate, 36-in, White$63.10Chewy Price$80.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet Premier Extra Tall Pressure Fit Dog Gate, Black$89.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet Streamline Extra Tall Wall Mounted Dog Gate, Black$69.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products 36-in Extra Tall Dog Gate, Large, Silver$52.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Regalo Wide Arched Decor Dog Gate, Bronze, 35-in$48.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Steel Pet Gate, Graphite, 29-in$67.95Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- MyPet Extra Tall Wide Wire Mesh Dog Gate$50.24Chewy Price$122.00List Price
- MyPet Wide Deco EasyPass Pet Gate, 30" High - Graphite$77.89Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Outdoor Dog Gate, Black$86.88Chewy Price$124.95List Price
- Summer Top of Stairs Simple to Secure Metal Dog Gate$60.00Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Steel, Plastic, Wood, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Wood, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through||—||—||Walk-Through||Pet Door, Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Fits between a regular doorway
#ReceivedFreeProduct Super excited to have this on our dog room / home office now. Our dogs are both in their own room when we are out doing something and we have been slowly easing them into the idea of sharing the area full out instead of crated & behind closed doors - this door allows us to set it up in a normal doorway and keep them behind it or allow it to be freely open when they want to go in and out they seems to be less scared with it closed then just a normal door. They can still see you in the other side and be involved in “the outside” of the room rather than a closed door which they will whine and paw at. This has been a game changer for nights when we put them away, it also helps with guests so they know they are not being shut out to what they cannot see. Love that is it a swing door because the dogs are so scared of baby gate style. And you can even still close the normal door behind it.
3 weeks and it fell apart.
The gate was put up per the instructions, was great for a while. With the weight of the gate it started drooping, opened it yesterday and the whole top separated from the slats. Really only 3 weeks? I do not recommend this gate for heavy use.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I loved this gate!! It was the right size and strength to keep my dog in or out of the kitchen as needed! Also the right height! I haven’t been able to find a gate that works until now! It also is not ugly and fits well in the kitchen doorway! I am really happy!
Fell apart after 1 week
Exactly as others have said: slats separated from the top and the whole thing fell apart just from basic use, opening and closing.
Yorkies can't jump
These gates are great! One of my Yorkies was able to jump over the standard pet gate. I bought these gates and they are great looking and of high quality.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate is exactly what I needed to keep out fur babies out of the kitchen while cooking because they love to sit behind us while we cook and well that could be bad for both of us if we were to trip this gate avoids them coming in but still leaves enough space for them to watch us it closes nicely and also is very sturdy even if you have kiddos running as well like we do it also keeps them out of the kitchen it does look very nice with the wood/metal and love that it comes with a extender so if you want to put it in a wider space you can all in all it's a great gate and I'll be buying more for other areas of the house I highly recommend.
looks nice but not sturdy
This was delivered 3/26 and fell apart 7/2. It was nice while it lasted, but cannot withstand 3 dogs and 2 kids. The regalo gate was what I had before and it lasted for over 2 years, it just wasn’t as nice looking.
I cant believe chewy would allow such a crappie product. I had this for less than a week and a half and it fell apart I put it together and it fell apart again. I want my money back. You can have your stupid gate back, but I want my money back and when I send it back it’s going in pieces.
Perfect Dog Gate
#ReceivedFreeProduct Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Tall Auto Close Dog Gate is a solid gate. Easy to put up. I love the auto close, it makes it so much easier to not have to worry about clasping it. Made from great wood and metal. I see this gate lasting many years. It is tall enough so that my dogs can not jump over it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Love this tall pet gate and how easy it was to assemble its easy to use and gives the option of moving it around for perfect use easy to open and close.