Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated bowls provide a more comfortable eating and drinking height.
- Sturdy base with non-skid feet ensures a secure grip that prevents sliding and spills while your pet eats and drinks.
- Stainless steel helps prevent bacteria buildup with proper washing, and is also rust-resistant and stain-proof.
- Wooden, table-like design adds a touch of style to complement your home décor.
- Bowls are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. Available in various sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Internet's Best Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup, 5.5-in Tall$32.44Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Elevated Double Diner Dog Bowl, Espresso, Large$50.44Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pawfect Pets Premium Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, 2.5-cup$33.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$22.12Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pet Zone Store-N-Feed Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2.95-cup$39.95Chewy Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Grey/White, Large$121.05Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$27.92Chewy Price$34.08List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls, Elevated, Double|
|Material||Wood, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz||8-cup; 64-oz||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||8-cups; 64-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Very sturdy, simple construction.
We picked this up when one of my pups (medium dog, avg border collie height for reference) was having balance issues from vestibular trouble. This really helped him get to water easier (he found it too deep to be comfortable for food) and even after he passed we still use it as the primary water dish for our other dog and cat.
I am a 9 week old pup weighing in at maybe 15 lbs. I can't believe that the center of my dish holder broke in half after a week and a half. I don't climb on it and even if I did it shouldn't break so quickly!
I can’t explain but the thing has this pungent aroma of urine. I washed it several times with soap and water and I even sprayed disinfectant on it with some hope it would do something? I’m worried now that it’s going to just get moldy and rusted before my dog even has a chance to use it. And the stench is still not gone.
We ordered it for one dog, but it worked for our tiny dogs. Bought a larger version.
Wood Not Sealed, Grows Mold & Legs Rusted
The holes are not cut perfectly so the bowls have a tendency to rock a bit so they spill water, which is an issue because the wood is not sealed or treated, and soaks up the water then starts to grow mold and the legs rusted. Other than that the height is good.
Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner
Size is good, a little wobbly so I put a mat underneath. Only complaint is it was shipped with the bowls scotch taped to the wood which looks like it took the finish off when removed. Will try a little goof off and wash well. It also left residue on the stainless steel bowls.
The 2 cup capacity is fine but the bowl isn't wide enough for my pug. This would be better for an extra small dog or a cat
I had hoped this would be perfect for our Westie. However, the bowls are not firm in the holes and he seems to have a difficult time getting all of his food out of the bowl. I ordered the 2 cup size....maybe the next size up would have been better. Not exactly thrilled with this purchase.
Elevated Diner ok but small
The wood on the Diner does not look particularly well-matched but it's not a deal-breaker. Most importantly the water bowl needs to be larger.
Wooden Elevated Dog Diner
It was a really great choice perfect for my fur baby. She's a medium sized K9 and I purchased the 8 cup bowls. She loves eating out of these bowls and they make life easier for her, she is no longer stressing her neck when she eats with bowls that slide around the floor as consumes her food.