Frisco Wooden Patina Stool Dog Single Bowl Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated bowl helps your pet enjoy their meal at a comfortable height, ideal for pups who need a larger bowl for mealtime.
- Farm house style chic design looks stylish in any home.
- Chic stainless steel bowl in an elevated wooden base.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe bowl and hand-washable base frame.
- Available in two colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 5.5-cup$36.95Chewy Price
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen Block, Large$42.77Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Bearwood Essentials Farmhouse Elevated Dog Feeder, Chestnut/White, Large$122.00Chewy Price$154.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Small$53.23Chewy Price$56.89List Price
- IRIS Elevated Airtight Dog & Cat Feeder & Storage, 64-cup$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$10.18Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, 2 count, Black$34.00Chewy Price$37.78List Price
- Pet Zone Store-N-Feed Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2.95-cup$39.95Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls with Airtight Food Storage, Green/Gray, 4-cup$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$27.92Chewy Price$34.08List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||8-cup; 64-oz||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Not a bad option
The first one of these arrived damaged with a leg being slightly detached. Chewy resolved the issue for us quickly. The bowl does well for making it easier for our older dog to more easily drink from the bowl. She no longer has an uneasy, unbalanced front heavy stance like she did drinking from a floor level bowl. However, I am not terribly happy with the finish of the product. The top of the unit has some sort of wood/veneer which sort of looks stained. But it is not water resistant pretty much at all, and the finish has even leeched off the surface when water is splashed on it and left discolored puddles below the bowl. I full expect the wood portion of the unit to become damaged or maybe even mold over time unless I take it upon myself to clean, sand, and refinish with a waterproof coating/stain. Considering this unit is obviously going to have near constant water contact from spills and drips, its a poor choice to not properly waterproof the wood.
Working great for outdoor water
We really like this item. Other water bowls kept getting kicked over and spilled. Sonic loves his new outdoor water bowl. Probably won't use year round only Apr to Sep.
Perfect for our needs
I wanted a single LARGE bowl of water for our two pups (mini and standard Aussie) so I only had to fill It up once a day - this is it! Bonus the pups SPLASH less while they are drinking, so it’s saving my floors too!
Purchased this for my 120lb. Rottweiler. Comes with a nice extra large food/water bowl, but the actual wood stand is very poorly crafted. I doubt that it will last long.
The Best Dog Bowl!
We use this as a water dish for our fur babies. And they love it! I love the style too!
Good Height but Wood not Sealed
I needed a raised bowl to make it easier for my dog that has arthritis. The height works well but only a week using it and the water that got on the wood from when my dog laps up the water has turned the wood green and is starting to grow mold. Gonna have to disinfect and seal it myself if we gonna continue to use it.
Love It! Perfect for our Shepherd!
Very durable material, quality made. Anti-slip leg pads are a plus! Raised enough to help our German Shepherd who has arthritis in the hips and back.
Full of splinters
The height and size of bowl are great, however the actual wood holder looks like it was built out of scrap wood. It's not sanded and merely taking it out of the box gave me three splinters.
Nice feeding station
This elevated "diner" is attractive, well-made, and convenient. Having a GSD, I feel better that she is now eating from an elevated bowl to prevent intestinal issues...and she seems to really like it (she acts like she's "special" now with her special bowl. The station is sturdy and easy to keep clean, yet I was pleased to find it is not too heavy for me to work with. Great product!
Not a good feeling
I bought this thinking it would prevent a huge mess with my dogs. But they still manage to make a huge mess. As far the product, I’m not sure it’s going to hold up because of the material it’s made of (wood/fake wood) and the water mess my dogs create. It seems like it’s gonna rot with time.