Frisco Zombie Girl Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy
About This Item
- Cute zombie girl design is the perfect toy for your good girl (or boy!) at home.
- Soft, squishy body is easy on a dog’s mouth and great for catching and carrying.
- Rope arms and legs make for some interactive games and bonding time, too.
- Contains two inner squeakers your dog will dig while they play solo or with you.
- Great to add a bit of the classic ghouly monster vibe to your dog’s Halloween games.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Halloween Wicked Cute Bone Reversible Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Goblin Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$13.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Zombie Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$16.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- DealMarvel 's Halloween Hulk Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$13.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Headless Rider Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$16.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Witch Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fancy Pumpkin 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Cocktail Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$14.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||—||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Thermoplastic Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My Extra Large dog loves this!
My 90 pound Great Pyrenees loves this toy! Its not super cute but it is exactly like pictured. Relatively large size too.
Ripped apart on first day
The ropes arent ties together on the inside so if you pull on the leg and the dog pulls on the arm it rips apart. Kong makes a better product
Too big for small dogs
This toy is not for small dogs. A child could play with this toy. Did not look like picture.
Zombie rope toy
My dogs can destroy a toy in minutes so I bought these ( Boy zombie, girl zombie, green zombie and scarecrow) mainly because they were on half price sale but also because they were rope toys and my dogs enjoy those. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. We have had them for several days and they are still intact ( All arms and legs are still attached and the body itself is still complete though obviously well loved.) They have held up very well to our mini Aussie even though her single goal is to remove any embroidered features, any tags and all appendages on a new toy as quickly as possible!! I recommend these toys!
Not a good choice if your dog likes tug of war
This toy is deceiving, as it seems to have it all. Unfortunately, the soft body is where the squeakers are so your dog is attracted to chew that area, but the material is about as strong as tissue paper. Dogs don't always know they should only grab the rope arms and legs. Our dog ripped the Zombie head off in 5 minutes!
Excellent toy for my tough chewer. She especially loves the hair and rope arms. Very durable.
Loves it to the Max
My puppy is 11 weeks and loves the toy. Sometimes she keep going for the hair, I try to redirect her since am worried it may cause issue. Any advise??
This little freaky fun ghoul has become one of our little girl's new favs. She leans toward the rope appendage toys. You just have to laugh when she fetches & brings it to you! This was bigger than expected. One big downside is the long orange DJT hair. First time the dog grabbed it she got a mouth full of hair. So the toy now has a crewcut.
Halloween rag doll
My Dogs love playing with this rope rag Doll looking monster dogs toy and so far it’s been 3 weeks and it’s still all together even though it’s being played with daily by 4 dogs 2 boxers and 2 chiwawas
Like an episode of The Walking Dead
Toy was very short lived and like the zombies on TWD, it didn't last very long against the hero - my GSD. Tops maybe 2 days. We have the ropes for tug-of-war and will repurposed the squeakers into a new toy using some old jeans for her; but if you have a large dog that is squeaky toy driven, this isn't the toy for them, unless you're okay with having to replace it so soon after giving it to them. Like the heroes on TWD, my quest continues except instead of my survival I'm searching for the best squeaky toy for my best girl...