Frisco Zoomies & Chill Remote Latex Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Remote control design for movie-themed fun with your fur friend.
- Latex material makes it perfect for everyday play sessions.
- Built-in squeaker keeps your dog’s attention.
- Perfect for pups who love fetch.
- Fun way to turn up the volume on playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Burrito Dog Toy$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping Raccoon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Pizza Slice Dog Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Guacamole Dog Toy$11.31Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Hotdog Dog Toy$5.72Chewy Price
- Frisco New Year's Eve Midnight Kiss Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.09Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Donutz Squeaky Plush No Stuffing Dog Toy, Chocolate$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy, Large$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Peace Sign Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$3.00Chewy Price$5.61List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Funny squeaky toy
My cocker loves this one. Seems pretty sturdy. It confuses me cuz I see it laying on floor and I think I dropped my remote. Squeaker didn't last too long. If I step on it, it does squeak just not when dog bites on it. It's still a fun toy.
This is a cute and fun toy but it broke after the first couple throws. My dog is small and very easy with his toys but the squeaker was not durable enough to withstand even a gentle throw of toy.
Very fun toy
Both of my dogs loved this toy they still fight over it unfortunately the squeaker didn’t last more than a couple days but still very fun
Great for mischievous wheaten !
I have a puppy that takes household items so he will be chased . The TV remote is one of them. This remote toy looks like the real thing & satisfies his need - highly recommend!
Do not waste your money
We got this because our puppy loves to chew on the real remote. He loved it. Unfortunately the quality was awful. The remote only lasted 3 hours before the rubber was ripped to shreds. Disappointed in the quality.
Not as good as the real thing
Couldn’t get any of my favorite dog channels—I kind of like the texture of the 3 tv remotes I destroyed in the last 2 years
Held up over time
This toy oddly held up with two large dogs that love to destroy toys and take the squeekers out. I dont think they know where it is inside lol. We have had it for a while and it is still going strong. The dogs love it. Plus, its a cute toy.
Made For Chewers
This is the absolute best chew toy for the pup who loves to chew EVERYTHING! Gizmo has destroyed all of his toys including the supposed toughest ones but this remote is still in perfect condition! The squeaker is even still working.
Lexy Loves It
I still cannot believe how well this remote held up with countless tug a war games with Lexy. This is probably one of her favorite toys and played with daily. After weeks of tug a war games and play it finally has a small tear on the back but we are still able to play tug a war (Lexy's favorite game). I will definitely be getting another one with my next auto ship. Definitely held up more than most of her toys.
Fell Flat, Quite Literally!
First off the remote came in completely flat so when you attempt to squeeze it, you can barely manage to get a sound out. My pup was less than pleased with this toy when he noticed there was no sound and no noticeable similarity to an actual remote.