Friskies Indoor Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Indoor variety pack features real meat for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Flavor and texture are great for picky eaters, and moisture helps add essential hydration for your pal.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.67Chewy Price$18.69Autoship Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.49Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Friskies Ocean Favorites Variety Pack Salmon & Tuna Natural Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$16.49Chewy Price$20.88List Price
- Friskies TurChicken Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 40$28.48Chewy Price$31.60List Price
- Friskies Farm Favorites Chicken & Carrots & Salmon & Spinach Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$18.19Chewy Price$20.88List Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds with Chicken in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Savory Shreds with Salmon in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Oceans of Delight Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 40$28.48Chewy Price$31.60List Price
- Friskies Extra Gravy Pate with Chicken in Savory Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.52Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$17.40Chewy Price$18.96List Price
- Friskies Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$18.24Chewy Price$18.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chunky Chicken & Turkey Casserole: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...||Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Dinner: Ocean Whitefish, Poultry By-Products, Meat By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Ocean Fish, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
748 Customer Reviews
I have difficulty hauling heavy cat food from car to house, so appreciate getting a monthly delivery, I can also change my order from one delivery to the next, should my cats get tired of eating the same food.
Weird green specks
My 8 cats that prefer only canned food and generally love friskies but that indoor one has leafy green specks in it and they will look at me like I'm crazy if I feed it to them. Now I have almost a full case left that I donated to a local shelter.
Indoor/outdoor cat loves it
Out cat loves the "garden greens" flavors. During the supply chain issues of 2021-22 we couldn't find them for a while, and we went to some other Friskies flavors that our previous cats lived on for years. But I wondered about their quality and consistency, because our current cat at first liked, then became really uninterested in them. Now that this pack is back in stock, we grabbed it and fortunately she loves it as much as ever .
Solved my shortage issue!
For more than a year I have been scouring all the local stores trying to find Friskies. I actually traced my female cat's intestinal issues to the time Friskies Indoor formula disappeared from the shelves. They were my cats' favorite flavors. A friend recommended that I try Chewy. Ordered 72 cans in total on a Saturday night and almost all arrived on Monday with the remaining box coming a day or so later. A miracle! My kitties are happy now and so am I!
I don't think my cat even tastes it he eats it so fast.
I can't speak for myself, but I can tell you my cat basically unhinges his lower jaw and shovels this food in. All three flavors are a hit. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not the best ingredients compared to other foods. But, with my cat, I don't worry about that much because he's extremely healthy and doesn't have any allergies.
Best Buy of Friskies
Cat love's this kind of canned food it's hard to find anywhere else would recommend for any age of cat
Awesome cat food
Its really the only thing our cat will eat for wet food we can never find it on grocery store shelves anymore. Chewy has it back in stock and we’re going to go with chewy to supply us with his favorite food.
YUK YUK AND YUK
My fur baby refuses to eat this it was a total waste of money will never purchase again in fact I can't even give it away. Extreamly disappointed but you get what you pay for
I have lots of cats. This was the first time trying this indoor group.My cats have been raised on friskies, but mostly on big cans which they don,t make any more.They gobbled them all up, and wanted more.They love the saucey seafood so much.Wnen I can,t get friskies, some won,t even eat the other brand, and just eat the dry.It didn;t take long to use all the cans with all my cats, and many strays.
Cats wouldn't touch this food
I bought the indoor version because there really wasn't anything else - and my cats showed their disapproval immediately. I don't know if it's too chunky for them (I did use a potato masher to make it more like pate), didn't help - or maybe the flavor. They usually gobble up anything with sauce. I decided to give it to my ferals and some of them wouldn't touch it. Maybe I got a bad batch?