Friskies Lil' Gravies Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Friskies Lil’ Gravies Roasted Chicken Flavor Cat Food Complement adds excitement to adult cat diets.
- Served in a single-serving pouch, it can be used as a tasty gravy topping on dry cat food to enhance feedings or presented as a mouthwatering treat on its own.
- Take the guesswork out of feedings and deliver premium cat food complement that is made with no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Savory gravy cat food complement offers moisture and helps support hydration in adult cats.
- Premium wet cat food complement comes in an easy-to-open, easy-to-pour pouch for mess-free, effortless serving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Roasted Turkey Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16$15.55Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Shredded Chicken in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$15.12Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Roast Beef Flavor Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 16$15.50Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Shakes Tantalizing Tuna Cat Food, 1.55-oz bag, Case of 16$19.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies Variety Pack Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz, case of 18$18.99Chewy Price$22.86List Price
- Friskies Pureed Topper Lil' Shakes With Enticing Chicken Cat Food, 1.55-oz bag, Case of 16$19.84Chewy Price$20.32List Price
- Friskies Lil' Gravies & Lil' Grillers Variety Pack Wet Cat Food Complement, 1.55-oz pouch, case of 30$36.60Chewy Price$38.10List Price
- Friskies Lil’ Slurprises With Flaked Tuna in Dreamy Sauce Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.2-oz pouch, case of 16$14.20Chewy Price$20.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Savory Salmon: Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...||Water, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial And Natural Flavors...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Food Topping||Wet Food||Wet Food, Food Topping||Wet Food||Wet Food|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Pouch||Pouch, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
This is amazing my cat is diabetic would not eat all the other Science Diet, Hills, & Royal Canin. I put a little of this mixed with the classic pate she loves it, has not had single upset stomach after a month.
Cats will not eat this
My cats love gravy! They eat Fancy Feast gravy lovers, only the gravy. They leave the meaty chunks. So, I thought they might like lil gravies. They would not even try it. It sat there for a couple hours and no one was interested.
A Nice Way to Add Hydration to Diet
The product smells strange when opening it, but it is mostly water and is a good way to add hydration to a cat's diet. My cat was at first hesitant to try the gravy but after mixing it in with his regular food he came to love it.
Loved This Addition to Wet Food
My 13 year old cat seemed to be mainly licking the juice off her Friskies canned chicken. And she turned her nose up at other variations that had "more gravy." Now I mix just a few drops of the this chicken gravy into her wet food and she gobbles it right up.
Cats won't touch it.
Purchased by mistake. I meant to buy the lil' soups. Unfortunately they know the difference and "one sniff and gone".
My Finicky Cat's Second Favorite Flavor
I wanted to try Friskies lil’ gravies to add a little extra into my two cats’ diet. My intention was to add it on top of their normal dry food. I did expect it to be thicker consistency considering that it is gravy, but it was rather watery. Neither cat would eat it on their food regardless of the flavor. When I served it in a dish by itself my finicky cat loved all three flavors and the not-so-finicky one wanted nothing to do with any of them, completely opposite of what I expected. It was worth a try but I probably will not purchase again. I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.
Great tasty treat
My cats usually do not eat wet food, but they do typically lick up any gravy and leave the chunks. I thought this product would be perfect for them. You can feed alone or as a food topper. I fed alone because I wasn’t sure if my cats did not eat all of their solid food once putting this product on top, if it would become mushy. Both of my cats enjoyed the flavor and we didn’t have any waste. The pouches are easy to open and pour. The variety of flavors was good, too. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Works for what I need
I use these broths once a day for one of my cats who needs pro & Prebiotics. I use just a little bit that I put into one of their empty wet food cans, and put the probiotic powder in the broth and mix it. He readily lacks it up this way. I've found that if I just put it on a plate, but he snubs it unless he can lick it out of the can. I think he thinks he's getting away with something this way, lol.
Best food additive!
Adding this to the canned and dry food is the only way I can get my elderly cats to eat. And it boosts their liquid intake. Love it!
My cat liked them
My cat really enjoyed the Friskies Lil' gravies roasted chicken. He finished the gravy quickly. The pouches are easy to open and it is easy to clean the dish after my cat was finished. It is a nice little treat for my cat. I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. All opinions are my own.