Keep your tank healthy and free of parasites with the Fritz Aquatics Mardel Coppersafe Fish Medication. It uses chelated copper to treat and control ick, flukes, anchor worms, velvet, protozoans and other external parasites. It’s safe to use in freshwater and marine aquariums, and not only treats current infestations, but helps protect your fish from parasites for over a month. Plus, the non-staining formula is stable and won’t color your aquarium water so you won’t even know it’s in the water.
- Formulated for the treatment and control of ick, flukes, anchor worms, velvet, protozoans and other external parasites.
- Chelated copper as the active ingredient for safe and effective treatment in tanks of all sizes.
- Treats current infestations and maintains therapeutic levels in the water for over a month to prevent new parasites.
- Stable formula is safe to use with freshwater and marine fish, and won’t stain or color aquarium water.
- Available in two sizes to suit your needs and aquarium size; the 4-oz bottle treats up to 94 gallons and the 16-oz bottle treats up to 378 gallons.
Remove invertebrates from tank. Coppesafe may be harmful to plants and some snails. Do not overdose. For aquarium use only.
Chelated Copper Sulfate 2.2%
Coppersafe solution may cause an adverse reaction with some sensitive invertebrates. Invertebrates without an exoskeleton such as jellyfish, anemones, etc. should be removed before treatment. Coppersafe solution may be harmful to plants, amphibians and snails. Not recommended for use in Reef aquariums. Do not use Coppersafe solution with fish species that have a known sensitivity to copper. Coppersafe solution remains active for over one month in the aquarium. It is a safe, stable, non-staining concentrate that does not color aquarium water. Be sure to add Coppersafe solution to replacement water when water changes are made. This will maintain the therapeutic level of Coppersafe solution. Because Coppersafe solution is so stable in water, partial water changes are the quickest way to remove it from the water.
See all items by Fritz Aquatics