Fritz Aquatics Mardel Maracyn Two Antibacterial Aquarium MedicationBy Fritz Aquatics
About This Item
- Treats body fungus “columnaris”, fin and tail rot, popeye, dropsy, septicemia and gill disease in freshwater and saltwater fish.
- Formulated with maracyn-two, a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is absorbed by the fish through the skin to enhance effectiveness.
- Easy-to-use powder formula dissolves fast to start treating symptoms like clamped fins, swollen eyes, corner hiding and others.
- Safe to use around invertebrates including shrimp, and is ideal for tetras, cichlids, catfish, goldfish, angelfish, clownfish, damsels and more.
- Available in 8-pack and 24-pack boxes to accommodate any size tanks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish, Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Lifesaver for Goldfish
My fan-tail goldfish suffered from fin rot for 8 long months. I tried 3 other highly-recommended medications and kept the water pristine, all to no avail. Her fins continued to deteriorate. I finally tried one course of Maracyn Two and within a week her fins showed new growth! They are completely grown in now and she looks beautiful and healthy again.