Keep your tank healthy and thriving with the Fritz Aquatics Mardel Maracyn Water Treatment. The fast-dissolving powder formula uses maracyn, a broad-spectrum antibiotic to treat common bacterial infections including body fungus, gill disease and popeye. It works in both freshwater and saltwater fish, and helps treat common symptoms like clamped fins, swollen eyes and patchiness. Plus, it won’t harm invertebrates so you can use it around shrimp and other antenna-wearing aquarium buddies.
- Treats body fungus “columnaris”, fin and tail rot, popeye and gill disease in freshwater and saltwater fish.
- Formulated with maracyn, a broad-spectrum antibiotic that begins working immediately.
- Easy-to-use powder formula dissolves fast to start treating symptoms like clamped fins, swollen eyes, corner hiding and others.
- Safe to use around invertebrates including shrimp, and is ideal for tetras, cichlids, catfish, goldfish, angelfish, clownfish, damsels and more.
- Available in 8-pack and 24-pack boxes to accommodate any size tanks.
Consult a veterinarian or fish expert for assistance in diagnosis of disease causing organisms and treatment options.
See all items by Fritz Aquatics