Fromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in
About This Item
- Designed with curved, ball-tipped blades.
- Features a comfortable, ergonomic handle.
- Crafted with an attached finger rest.
- Measures 6.5 inches.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Ultimate Nail Grinder Replacement Kit$9.75Chewy Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer Replacement Kit, Red$6.10Chewy Price
- Wahl BravMini & Replacement Blade, 2 count$46.34Chewy Price$51.50List Price
- ConairPRO Replacement Blade for 2-in-1 Pet Clipper / Trimmer Kit, Trimmer Blade$9.31Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- ConairPRO Pet Clipper Replacement Blade for 15-Piece Clipper Kit$9.39Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$164.02Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- XPOWER B-27 Super Tub Pro Double Motor 6 HP Professional Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$423.00Chewy Price$529.00List Price
- Sharf Gold Touch Rainbow Curved Pet Grooming Shear, 6.5-in$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Sharf Gold Touch Straight Pet Grooming Shear, 7.5-in$69.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Sharf Gold Touch Curved Pet Grooming Shear, 6.5-in$59.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Sharf Gold Touch 7.5" Straight & 6.5" Thinning Scissors Pet Grooming Shear Kit$119.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
great shears for the money
I bought these shears in desperation. I have groomed dogs for years and used to buy shears $300 and up at the dog shoes. They were great! Then about 4 years ago I couldn't get a pair that would cut the last inch. they pulled hair and ticked off the dogs. Not good. These shears have worked as good as any of the others with one exception, you can't sharpen them. But with the price of sharpening any more I figure I am still way ahead and they cut the way they are supposed to.