Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with three active ingredients to help disrupt the flea cycle.
- Helps kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Helps kill flea eggs and flea larvae to help inhibit future infestations.
- Simple to apply.
- Designed for a waterproof protection.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 8 Doses (8-mos. supply)$75.64Chewy Price$94.99List Price$71.86Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.97Chewy Price$13.82List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$67.14Chewy Price$84.99List Price$63.78Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply), bundle of 2 (12-mos. supply)$122.38Chewy Price$116.26Autoship Price
- Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply), bundle of 2 (12-mos. supply)$112.96Chewy Price$107.31Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 56-95 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.48Chewy Price$54.99List Price$36.56Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.97Chewy Price$69.98List Price$56.97Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil , (S)-methoprene , Pyriproxyfen.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
The other flea control product I was using stopped working so I decided to try something different. Fleas were unreal last year. So far this has worked GREAT!!! Hopefully we dont have smart fleas that adapt to flea control. If you're having issues I'd give this one a go.
I always bought this through my vet. I knew there was a mark up, but 100% !!! Holy smokes! What use to cost me almost $90.00 is now a blessing through Chewy. And the auto ship gives me great convenience and piece of mind, that I won't ever run out! My dog will never have to worry about fleas or ticks... ever!!!! Thank you Chewy :)
No fleas, no ticks, all good
This stuff works great for our dog. My wife thinks every time he scratches himself that he is infested with fleas. I know better, but this provides reasonably priced peace of mind.
This product has worked for me every time I’ve ordered it. It comes faithfully once a year.
With the last order of 6 units we are good thru Nov.
The new gold formula has a third component that should really work great for our "Super Dog".
I spent a extra money hoping it would work better than frontline plus but I’m still finding fleas on my dog.
Not worth it
I went from using the Frontline Plus on all of my dogs for the last 23 yrs with good results, to using this this "Gold" formula. Have been putting this on my dogs faithfully-on time for the last 7 months. Was brushing them and noticed several fleas.. very active fleas! My house is super clean, vacuum often and my yard is kept nice too. So bottom line this Frontline "GOLD" is not worth the extra money.
Chewy is the Best!
I ordered Frontline Plus for our Wheatens then learned our vet recommends Frontline Gold. When I asked about exchanging the two products, I was pleasantly surprised at Chewy’s offer. Frontline Gold was sent to me (I paid the difference) but they asked that I not return the Frontline Plus and donate it to our local Animal Shelter. What a wonderful solution to my error! I was a Chewy fan before this but even more so now!
Works for me
I have used all the various Frontline products over the years on several different dogs. I have had great success with all of them. Frontline Gold I believe is the best product yet. No fleas, No ticks, No worries. My currant dog is a German Shepherd, so lots of body to protect. Chewy's price and service is wonderful as well.
Seems to work
Took in a stray cat and next thing I know my 3 dogs and 12 other cats all had fleas. After talking to my vet and some friends I decided to go with frontline gold and cap star for instant replied. It took a few days to “kick in” but it seems as so it’s working.