Frontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a fast-acting and long-lasting protection from fleas and ticks.
- Formulated with two active ingredients to help disrupt the flea life cycle.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, and ticks.
- Simply apply once a month.
- Designed for a waterproof protection after 24 hours.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 90 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.97Chewy Price$69.98List Price$56.97Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$69.98Chewy Price$66.48Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$56.48Chewy Price$74.99List Price$53.66Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$11.97Chewy Price$13.82List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$58.95Chewy Price$69.98List Price$56.00Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$61.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price$58.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients : Fipronil 9.8% , (S)-methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.80%, (S)-methoprene 8.80%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1269 Customer Reviews
Doesn't work after several months
My dog hasn't ever had fleas before. We switched from K-9 Advantix to Frontline, and I understand it takes a few months to fully adjust but I have been applying Frontline as directed for months now and I don't see that it is working. For the first time, my dog got fleas and it doesn't seem like this topical medication helps at all. It may work for others, but it definitely didn't work for us which is a disappointment after spending a lot due to other's great reviews.
Don’t buy. Not worth your time and money.
You’re better off going outside, lighting your money on fire and watching it burn. That will be more pleasurable than buying and waiting for a FLEA TREATMENT that absolutely does not kill or repel fleas. If you decide to purchase you will be left with time wasted calling these companies, all while the fleas do the boogie on your pets. And the money is spent to the companies and out of your pocket. Duped. Purchase something better, probably from the veterinarian, I’m going to have to. Good luck.
Love this product!
I feel comfortable using frontline plus for dogs on our family golden retriever. There has never been any issues whatsoever with ticks, fleas, etc. This stuff seems to have always worked. Our family definitely has seen ticks in our backyard but this stuff has always protected out dog against the insect. Works for us! I also use the frontline plus for cats on our kitty with no issue.
Seems to work, but dog hates it.
I've used Frontlline for many years on different dogs, and it works, as I've never noticed any fleas, ticks or other nasty critters on my dogs after using it regularly. That being said, all my dogs hated having it applied. And I mean HATE. They would hide when I brought it out of the closet, and attempt to rub it off afterwards by rubbing along the side of the couch, the carpet, or rolling in the grass outside in an effort to get it off. I don't know why. With my current dog, because of my experience with previous dogs disliking the product, I started using an oral product instead, but it was so expensive, and required a prescription, so I went back to Frontline again. It works, but like my other dogs, she hates it being applied to her skin. Maybe it's the smell, maybe the feeling of cold liquid on her back? I don't know what's the big deal, it's only a few drops. Anyway, this is the fourth dog I've had that has hated it.
My poor dog has never had fleas prior to using frontline plus, I called the hotline and they said it takes 3 months to totally work. It's now been 4 months and I'm still finding random fleas on my dog. I'm changing to a different brand
I've used this product for years on and off. Pets showed signs of fleas for 1st time in long while and I was happy to see frontline was available! Found dead fleas w/in 24 hours & scratching stopped w/in 2 days.
Great flea and tick prevention
Seems to work really well, and the oily spot at the application spot went away after a day. My dog didn't even know what happened and it did not seem to cause her any discomfort.
Works incredibly well. Noticed a tick on my dog two days after applying, and it was DEAD. Used this product for a considerable amount of time. Never going to switch as long as the formula stays the same!
Great treatment for my Blue. All I have to say is .. It works, been using for a while. No side effects , no greasy build up on his fur.
Tick Free Summer
Travel every weekend to an area noted for ticks. Although other dogs that visit frequently have ticks Bailey has never had one