Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats can be applied directly for both immediate and long-lasting control of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. This effective spray contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation. Safe for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older, Frontline Spray helps reduce flea and tick infestations in multi-pet households, and is great for the initial treatment of flea allergy dermatitis. The spray bottle is easy to use, provides fast and even application and can be reapplied regularly.
- Contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation for up to 30 days
- Kills up to 100% of existing fleas within 24 hours
- Remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed
- Easy to use spray bottle and is safe for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older
- Kills fleas at all life stages, brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks. Also helps control flea allergy dermatitis when applied regularly
Wear household latex gloves when using Frontline Spray. Consult with a veterinarian before using on medicated animals, animals being treated with other pesticides, and debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
Active: Fipronil 0.29%. Inert: 99.71%.
See all items by Frontline