Pesky pests are no match for Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats! This fast-acting, long-lasting topical treatment is 100% waterproof and designed for the control and treatment of fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Formulated for adult canine companions and feline friends, as well as puppies and kittens who are 8 weeks of age or older, this spray helps stop existing infestations and helps prevent new infestations from occurring by killing fleas, ticks and chewing lice for at least 30 days!
- Helps stop existing flea infestations and helps prevent others from occurring.
- Kills the life stages of ticks, including American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, lone start ticks and deer ticks.
- Keeps working even after bathing, swimming or when exposed to sunlight.
- Fleas can cause flea allergy dermatitis, but this spray helps kill fleas to protect your pet!
- Fipronil is the active ingredient in this spray, which helps kill fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
Wear household latex gloves when using Frontline Spray. Consult with a veterinarian before using on medicated animals, animals being treated with other pesticides, and debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Frontline