Fruitables Pumpkin SuperBlend Weight Loss Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Weight loss supplement that works great with your pal’s existing food—simply follow the feeding guidelines for best results.
- You can expect your pet to lose up to 2% of his weight per week when using this product, plus it’s clinically proven to work.
- Great pumpkin and oatmeal blend filled with yummy fruits and vegetables, such as tomato, spinach and blueberry.
- Includes inulin, a prebiotic fiber known to help keep your pal feel full longer, plus B vitamins to boost his nutrition.
- Developed by a veterinarian for your furry pal’s health and well-being with only 17 calories per 1/4 cup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealThe Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz$39.06Chewy Price$45.95List Price$37.11Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Lawn Aid Dog Chews, 60 count$10.25Chewy Price$9.74Autoship Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.29-oz bottle$47.99Chewy Price$49.79List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 28-mL$13.00Chewy Price$21.63List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.45Chewy Price$28.63List Price$15.63Autoship Price
- DealThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Small$19.95Chewy Price
- DealAngels' Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$24.50Chewy Price$29.50List Price$23.27Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- DealThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, X-Large$49.95Chewy Price
- DealArk Naturals Happy Traveler Capsule Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Ground Oatmeal, Inulin...||Gelatin Capsules; Cha De Bugre, Ajo, Green Tea...||Vegetable Starch, Fish Oil, Silicon Dioxide...||Pumpkin, Apple Pomace, Spinach...||Pumpkin.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Weight Management, Vitamins & Minerals||Weight Management, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry||—||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
My dogs get so excited when they see their food being prepared, they love it!! However, after feeding it to them for about 1year, they haven’t lost ANY weight. So, though I’m sure it’s a good supplement for their diet & I know they enjoy it, I can’t recommend it for weight loss.
For years I tried to help my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel lose weight with reduced serving sizes, which only left her hungry and did not reduce her weight. I was not really expecting this to help but decided to give it a try. Like a miracle, the pounds started dropping off, she can jump in the car again, and her arthritis is obviously not bothering her as much. I just substitute this for 1/3 of her regular food like the directions say and she has dropped the extra weight and kept it off for months now. She seems full and happy after her meals. We are all happy now!
Healthy supplement for food
Added to the kibbles cutting calories by 1/4 for our golden retriever. Just hope that she loses a couple of pounds . She loves it .
helped my dog lose some lbs
My dog recently had to get TPLO surgery done because he tore his CCL . He gained weight from his neuter surgery and because he’s a fatty and kept sneak eating my other dogs food! Prior to the surgery he weighed around 90-95lbs !!! I started feeding him this while reducing his kibble, was and with daily exercise he started to regain muscle in his leg again. After about a month and a half he has dropped down to 78lbs and my vet is extremely happy with his progress !
Weight loss with pumpkin
I have tried everything to help my 100 lb German Shepherd to lose weight. This product is awesome. He loves it. I add it to his food and it gives him a full feeling and I can cut back on his high calorie dog food. Great stuff!
weight management....not so sure.
dog loves it. it looks like pumpkin pie mix so it smells okay but I don't by the claim it helps with weight loss at all. ill keep the rest of my order because i can use it as a treat since my Yorkie likes it and its healthy. Wont be ordering it again, esp with the price.
If you follow the directions this works! My female Cav has a tendency to gain weight very easily. This makes her diet easier by filling her up so she is not “hungry” all day!
LuLu seems to like it
LuLu is a lab mix, so food is always on her mind;if she could eat all day long she would(ie:treats). And she's put on a 'few too many pounds" so I'm trying to help her lose about 10lbs. It's only been a couple of weeks so not sure if it's working yet, but she likes it and we're gonna keep with it
Snowflake loves this
My little Maltese snowflake has developed Cushing’s disease and explained her constantly wanting to eat and this is basically helped her to lose 2 pounds and feels her building where her begging has gotten 80% better it has really saved her with Cushing’s she act like she was starving to death all the time and was on the verge of diabetes now that has been controlled so I am very happy With this super healthy product that fills up my little Porkers belly
May Be Effective But My Cats Wouldn't Try It
While the supplement smelled very yummy to me, it may have been too pumpkin-y or different than traditional cat food for my cats as they (all 5 of them) refused to try it. Disappointing since I now have all but the one can of a full case remaining for nothing. It may be effective for some cats, but I'd recommend they consider letting you buy a smaller quantity for better customer experience.