FURemover Extendable Pet Hair Removal Broom
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to spend the whole day cleaning—the FURemover’s patented design makes cleaning up pet hair easy and fast.
- Made with natural rubber bristles that attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, including carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum.
- Sweep up pet hair and dirt easily without leaving a single scratch on your floors.
- Includes a built-in rubber squeegee that’s perfect for cleaning windows and spills.
- Helps you reach those furballs in high places without a ladder, thanks to the telescopic pole that extends from 36 to 60 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- FurZapper Pet Grooming Glove, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Hertzko Long Blade Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$24.99Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- FURminator Adjustable deMatter Dog & Cat Tool$9.95Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Master Equipment Steel Pet Tub Stairs Extension Hook, 2 count$14.30Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Natural, Short$14.00Chewy Price
- Andis Carrying Case for Pet Clipper Blades$19.55Chewy Price$22.93List Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count$11.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Microbeads, 50 count$4.00Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Printed Moroccan Microfiber Dog & Cat Bath Towel, Pink$19.99Chewy Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 32-oz$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Brush Type||—||Deshedding Tool||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
631 Customer Reviews
Amazing for fine dirt and fur!
This thing works really well at collecting both pet fur and fine dirt/sand - much better than a typical broom that always leaves this stuff behind! The extendable handle is really nice and the broom itself is very sturdy. The broom head is removable, but I haven't had any issues with it loosening or falling off during use. I only wish I had bought it sooner!
I thought this was supposed to help grab hair on carpets, but it doesn't. We have only one carpeted room with hardwood everywhere else. I first tried the squeegee side on the hardwood and then discovered that the broom side works really well for getting up the hair. I can use this and supplement with the occasional Swiffr. I recommend it for hard floors, but not for carpet. I haven't tried the squeegee side on windows!
I got this for my bare floors where dog hair accumulates daily. This does an excellent job of gathering hair without sticking to the broom. It also works good on throw rugs. With conventional brooms I am always pulling the hair off in order to get it in the dustpan; with this, most hair goes right in the dustpan and just a little might stick to it here and there. My only wish is that they sold a dustpan with it that is just a little wider than this tool. I am still in search of a suitable dustpan because all the ones I have are too narrow and I have to angle the broom to get the hair in the dustpan. It's a little awkward. Other than that, I am very very happy.
It does what is needed
When I tired of dragging the sole of my athletic shoe across the carpet to roll up cat hair that the vacuum couldn't touch I ordered FuRemover. As others have said in reviews, I find the "squeegee" side works better than the bristle side. If the bristles were stiffer they would work better for my purposes. That said, it is highly efficient and highly satisfying to use.
Keeping up with pet mess
Keeping up with 11 pets on a daily basis is quite the challenge but I love it and them. Thanks to Chewy they all get the attention and love they need.
Not very effective
Once it gets covered in dirt and dust while sweeping, it no longer collects hair the same. Rinsing it off could fix it but it collects dust quickly and the bristles are almost too soft to do a whole lot
Must have for shedding wool rugs
I got this because I have a cat whose hair is everywhere but it solved another problem spectacularly.
the bristles and squeegee side are too flimsy to actually pull fur up. Waste of money. If it was stiffer, it may be good...but this is such a cheap product. Wish I'd never bought it.
Good broom for a good price
This broom is lightweight, works as intended. It's great for sweeping up hair from pets or humans. Both sides work well.
INTO THIN AIR
We received a shipment of NOTHING!!! That's right a box filled with shipping paper and AIR. Call me crazy but I'd actually like to get the item I paid for.