FURemover Extendable Pet Hair Removal Broom
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to spend the whole day cleaning—the FURemover’s patented design makes cleaning up pet hair easy and fast.
- Made with natural rubber bristles that attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, including carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum.
- Sweep up pet hair and dirt easily without leaving a single scratch on your floors.
- Includes a built-in rubber squeegee that’s perfect for cleaning windows and spills.
- Helps you reach those furballs in high places without a ladder, thanks to the telescopic pole that extends from 36 to 60 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lilly Brush Be Forever Furless Dog & Cat Hair Remover$19.95Chewy Price
- Aquapaw Pro Dog Grooming Tool, Blue$44.95Chewy Price
- Drain Buddy Bathtub Drain Stopper & Replacement Basket, Chrome$17.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Thick Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 35-in, Purple, 2 count$23.16Chewy Price$25.74List Price
- Wahl Clini Clip Cleaner & Disinfectant, 8-oz bottle$10.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Master Equipment Steel Pet Tub Stairs Extension Hook, 2 count$11.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Shernbao GA-22 Sleeveless Tunic, Medium, XX-Large, 2 count, Silver$59.40Chewy Price$66.00List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, 2 count, Yellow$14.98Chewy Price$16.64List Price
- Rufus & Coco Bone Dry Pet Chamois Bath Towel, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, Black$5.95Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Dog Grooming Table Stairs$167.78Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- Top Performance Profess Groom Tool Case$123.06Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic||Carpet|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
652 Customer Reviews
Don't buy - use a squeegee instead
The bristles don't do anything. The side of the broom that has a sharper edge works, but only if you apply a lot of force. And if you apply a lot of force, the head of the broom will pop out of the shaft pretty easily because the threads that hold it in place are silicone (bad design). One star because it inspired me to just start using a squeegee I already had. I wish this product was just a squeegee with a long handle so I could use it standing up.
We have a Japanese Chin (a breed that supposedly does not shed but rather has a "light blowing" once a year) that sheds a very fine, soft hair constantly despite brushing. The vacuum picks it up, but the hair also wraps up on the roller brush and has to be removed. Used this broom and was pleasantly surprised at how much hair was picked up from the carpet, and how much the carpet pile raised.
Not so much ...
While this may work with dog hair, it's a total bust with cat fur. Even after vacuuming, the cat hair is still visible in places. Used this brush with high hopes, but nothing. As another reviewer said, I have better luck rolling the cat fur up with the sole of my sneaker. Disappointing.
I was really hoping this would help me with keeping up with the hair that Max sheds but it's worthless for that. I thought extendable handle meant exactly that but it's not. It just doesn't meet my needs.
Bah! Too much work!
I bought this specifically to get the pet hair off my area rugs between vacuums. It takes more effort than dragging out the vacuum does, and takes longer. I suppose it would work fine on bare floors.
my carpet feels like carpet again !!
As a broke young lady, I found amazing success with the item! I couldn’t afford an amazing vacuum to handle my dogs fur so this was next best option! Our dog, Chibs, is a sweetheart who simply walks and leaves a trail of fur behind him, and my bedroom carpet was CAKED with fur. With a little sweat, this is what I got off from just HALF my floor! Very happy with this purchase!
This is one of the best products I have ever used! It works so well in more than just pet hair!! I will absolutely recommend this product!
Great for wood floors
We actually got this to help clean up litter from our wood floors since the broom was not cutting it. It works like a charm & it's disgustingly interesting to see how much it collects.
DO not buy this
I bought this because My dog is a super shedder and I have black carpet in the basement. It did not work at all. I had better luck just using my shoe
It works okay
Wanted something easier and better than a broom. It gets some hair and some debris but my broom works better.