FurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Hexagon Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help keep your kitty away from your furniture with this scratching surface!
- Made with jingle bell balls to help keep your cat playfully entertained.
- Eco-friendly—made from recycled materials.
- If it gets scratched too much, you can recycle this cat scratcher, too!
- Includes catnip to help lure your feline friend to scratch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Grass Patch Hunting Box Cat Scratcher Toy$5.10Chewy Price$23.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- ZEZE Unicorn Fairy Teaser Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price
- FUZZU Sweet Spot Carpet Refillable Catnip Mat$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
- Catit Play Scratch Pad Circuit Ball Cat Toy$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Stuffing-Free||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||N/A|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Balls||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
This is one of the best puzzle games for cats. Both of my cats love it. Besides the catnip, I have also put food in it. They have worked out how to get it out the sides, and, most amazing, out the top with their paws like hands.
Cat didn’t like
Don’t let this discourage you from buying. Great product,arrived quickly. I think a kitten may enjoy more. My older cat could care 2 cents about it. Will find new home for it.
Consistent fun for treat obsessed kittens
My cats love love love this. I usually shake a few treats in and let them try and retrieve them. Keeps them occupied for hours.
Max loves this thing! It's been a great distraction for him to keep him out of my hair while I'm cooking or doing chores.
And the crowd goes wild!
Blessing went crazy over this toy. She is a big kitten and tends to tear these things to shreds, but this is very sturdy, she has been unable to destroy it and abscond with the jingle balls.
Holes were not big enough
My cat is 14 lbs and has big paws. He can hardly get them through the holes. Mostly for a small cat or kitten.
Lack of Interest
Well made, but it kept them interested for only about 5 minutes.
Lettuce approved and oh so colorful
I'm moving with my cat, Lettuce, from a house (with other pets) to an apartment. She's used to a lot of interaction, so I'm stocking up on supplies that will keep her entertained individually. Always a fan of busy boxes, you can fit most favorite toys inside AND it doubles as a scratchable surface with the corrugated sides. She's a big fan of shoving her face into the holes on the side, so happy those are present. For those of you out there thinking "seems a bit pricey for something you can make at home," go ahead and do it then. You won't end up with something as sturdy, visually attractive, or cat-friendly.
Provides great mental exercise
Lovely toy brightens up the room with its colorful pattern. I drop treats inside the holes for my cats to fish them out, and they really enjoy the activity. A simple puzzle game for your feline friends to earn their treats.
My girls love this toy, it keeps them busy and entertained for a while