FurHaven Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- The orthopedic foam is especially great if your furry friend suffers from sore joints and pressure points.
- Soft fleece and corduroy are great for snuggling into.
- Your pet can use the bolstered edge as a comfy wall or pillow.
- A zippered design makes washing the cover a breeze
- Chews the size and color that best suits your good girl.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Brown$33.02Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray$51.73Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Chaise Lounge Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Espresso, Jumbo Plus$137.99Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Rectangle Bumper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$41.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Brindle Orthopedic Bolster Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Dove Gray/Blue, Large$82.05Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- FurHaven Orthopedic Plush & Suede Sofa Dog & Cat Bed & Blanket, Gray, Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Brown$54.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$89.97Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- Beautyrest Cozy Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Large$61.62Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||—||Chew-resistant, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
This bed is very misleading. If u zoom close to the pic it is a photo shopped dog on the bed. The foam is not thick and very cheaply made. Time to keep looking.
Underwhelmed with the quality.
This bed arrived as two pieces of foam rolled tightly with a zipper cover, about what I expected, however, the corduroy was thinner than I expected and the zipper was broken upon arrival. The zipper itself was fine, but the zipper edging had torn away from the cover fabric. I decided not to return it because of the hassle of forcing the phone back into the packaging. I have an old Chocolate Lab who seems to like it, but if it was an active younger dog it wouldn't hold up. As a puppy he would have torn the cover to shreds just climbing on and off. The bed isn't bad but for the price I expected better.
hair goes right through
My dog loves to lay on this bed so I thought I was happy with it. I’ve had the bed about a month and I vacuum it everyday. I took the cover off to wash it and the foam inside is COVERED with my dog’s hair. It goes right through the cover! The foam is impossible to clean. It ripped when I vacuumed a small piece and the hair sticks into the foam. What’s the point of the removable cover when the bed itself is collecting so much hair and dust? There needs to be a protective layer or a better cover.
The cover is thin and fuzz fills my house daily coming from the cover. Firsts time I washed the piece that holds the cover shredded and came apart. I've washed it twice now and it has a hole in it from all the fuzz coming off. I've only had it a few months and it's falling apart..
Great, except for the arm of the chaise
I’ve been wanting to get a chaise for my lab for a while now. However, I was disappointed when it came in. The cushion for the arm is not as long as the bed. Also, the cushion is not very firm. I’m not sure how durable it will be. We will see! The bed itself has an egg crate cushion. So far my dog seems to like the bed. The size is perfect for my lab.
I'm still deciding
I'm undecided on this bed. The bed came in a box with tons of tape on it. The cover for the bed was not in plastic and the round pillow came out of the box with dog hair and fuzz on it which leads me to believe it was a return. It never fluffed up and it's kind of uneven. The egg carton pad came in a plastic bag but that also had tons of tape on it, like it was returned. I'm surprised to have received something like that from Chewy since it was the first time I was ever disappointed with the condition of an item from them. I'm giving it a chance and hoping it fluffs up a bit more. It's definitely not as full and thick as the picture shows. I'm hoping it expands a bit more. I need it for when we take our boy camping, it's better than the gravel. If it were for my house and his main bed, I would return it.
Love my new bed
FurHaven Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable cover. Is a great bed for our large Belgian malinois. It's so comfortable and looks nice. Very happy we decided on this one. Comes in many sizes. You're dog or cat will love this bed as well.
Pet did not like
I have purchased all our dog beds from chewy. My dog does not like this bed and refuses to lay on it. The padding isn’t thick enough and it slides on the floor. Would not recommend
Not A Fan of This Bed
I really didn’t like this item. The mat was super thin and the washable cover was scratchy and didn’t seem comfortable at all. My 50 pound English bulldog couldn’t stand it and it ended up being too small for him. He’s not a huge dog but does like to stretch out so beware that you may need to size up larger than you think. Chewy customer service however was outstanding and awarded a full refund.
FurHaven Chaise Lounge
Bought this dog bed for my Greyhound she liked to lie down and sleep. The problem is first time I washed the cover it shredded. The seams came apart and it looked as though a lining was nothing but paper. Don't waste your money on this item.