FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Cooling Gel Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with pressure-activated, gel-infused memory foam to help keep your pet cool.
- The water-resistant base helps keep the filling safe from moisture.
- Great for indoor and outdoor use.
- The paw-fect bed for pets who love to sprawl out.
- Portable to provide your pet with comfort almost anywhere!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$27.05Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Memory Foam Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- DealFrisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Camo$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$50.39Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Memory Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal, Medium$43.19Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, X-Large$39.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$104.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Jumbo, Espresso$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$114.67Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Goliath Chaise Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, XX-Large$121.99Chewy Price$147.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Gel Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Definintely not as good as they used to be
I have purchased multiple of these FurHaven beds over the years. While yes, as other's stated the bed makes noise when your pet walks on it, I appreciated the somewhat durable material, hence my continued purchase. Well - they definintely have downgraded the material recently as this bed was DESTROYED within minutes of first use. My dog is not usually one to tear up a bed, but once it starts coming apart it becomes fair game. Do NOT purchase if you are seeking durability.
Perfect for Northern Breeds!
I firmly believe this bed is cooling, which was my biggest priority. Sitting on it yourself to clip nails, etc, you can feel it cooling. I live in the south right now, and have a northern breed, so it's vital to monitor his temperature and provide cooler spots for him. Sove (my Norwegian Elkhound) loves to lay on it, and even at times prefers it to the cool wood floors. One thing is that he's a little heavier when sitting (in terms of surface area:weight) so the bed will lift off the ground a little, if that bothers you. The lightweight foam is fantastic, we've found, though. It bounces back immediately after he gets off the bed, unlike memory foam which takes time to decompress. Plus, being so light, it's highly convenient to move around the house or on trips—wherever Sove needs it—and the handle works really well to avoid pinching the foam. The washable cover is really handy, too. I wash it about once every other week, sometimes less often, and it has lasted for quite some time with no sign of wearing thin. I will say my dog isn't a serious chewer and he doesn't gnaw on his bed, so that's not an issue, but in terms of normal wear and tear, this bed seems to last well. Overall, I think this is a fantastic value and a great option for dogs needing to keep cool in the high summer months. This is the second bed we've ordered after we owned the first for over a year.
Bed Was A Hit
My 106 lb dog is very comfortable on this bed. We added this to our living area and it has become his favorite place to sleep. It offers him great support and I am very pleased with my purchase.
My Luna loves this bed
We purchased this bed for Luna to use on the deck. She loves laying on her new bed and will stay on the deck for hours-even by herself. FYI Luna is a 12 year old, 100 lb. German Shepard.
I was so excited to have summer beds for our pups, however, I never anticipated that not only would the dogs be less than enthused, but I was equally disappointed because of the incredibly annoying sound made every time the dogs would move on the bed. I worked with the dogs to give the beds a chance, with no success. I don't see us ever using these brand new beds.
Our American Bulldog puppy loves it
After taking this out of the box, our puppy was laying on it. Even my daughters Golden puppy was on it.. Must be very comfortable for 2 dogs to want to lay on it!
He loves it
My dog tended to overheat in fluffy beds and would end up sleeping on the floor. With this bed, he doesn’t overheat and stays on his bed all night. I love the material. It’s very easy to clean.
Love Furhaven beds
Our old dog stretched out and promptly fell asleep. I am thankful for the sewn on handle. Easy to lift.
Noisy Fabric & Disintegrated Inside ONE MONTH After Purchase
A few issues here; First one is that this fabric is very noisy when your dog moves and shifts on it - like running your hand across a textured plastic of sorts. Second issue was that my dog preferred the floor over this bed - and that was pretty surprising. Third issue was when I removed it to wash it, the inside "waterproof" interior of the cover had disintegrated and stuck to the foam, separating the interior in large cracks from the cover. My dog is old, a bit stinky, has a very thick coat, hip issues, and has difficulty regulating his body temperature. He's got dementia as well and is a licker and we were hoping for a bed that would work for all of his needs. This got stained with his licks and sweat quite quickly (why i pulled the cover off to wash it). And it ended up in the garbage after only one month. I'm guessing this was a manufacturer's issue but i'm also guessing i'm not the only customer who's had this problem. Disappointed to say the least.
it’s okay, definitely not cooling
In terms of a bed, this seems to be a good memory foam type bed. But the description says it’s cooling and has a gel portion. The bed I received is just memory foam and is definitely not cooling. My dog sleeps on it but the doesn’t care for it. Term of comfort, it’s good. But it gets very warm. I had to put a cooling mat over top of the bed to make it so he’ll actually use it. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend as a cooling bed.