FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features an egg-crate foam core that helps support joints and soothe pressure points.
- The water-resistant base helps keep the filling safe from moisture.
- Great for indoor and outdoor use.
- The paw-fect bed for pets who love to sprawl out.
- Portable to provide your pet with comfort almost anywhere!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$41.23Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Jumbo$87.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Serta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mocha, Large$47.33Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue, Medium$23.11Chewy Price$24.54List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Grey,X-Large$45.42Chewy Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$73.16Chewy Price$101.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Outdoor, Water-resistant, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
Fades, rips, and the new ones are wrinkly
I ordered 2 of these teal outdoor beds a year ago when we moved and loved them because they matched our outdoor furniture, however the color faded quickly and then ripped. I just ordered new ones to replace them, and the new ones came vacuum-packed in a very small box. When I opened the boxes they are wrinkled mess around after two days, they have not straightened out. They look terrible and definitely not worth what I paid for them. The original ones were sent full size in a larger box and at least looked good when they came out of the box. I am very disappointed
Not machine washable - stinks of petrochemicals
Hi! Please note if you purchase this supposedly "indoor-outdoor" bed you will not be able to use it indoors because of the overpowering smell of rubberized plastic from the liner. Also, there is nothing non-stick on the back to keep it from skidding across the floor (the egg crate is very light). Also-also, it is NOT MACHINE WASHABLE so please do check the buried description in the "instructions" tag before buying if you, like most dog owners, would like to keep both your pup and their bed clean. Thanks.
Don’t waste your time
If you have a large breed that chews don’t but this bed! My German Shepard dog destroyed this the very same day it came in the mail. I thought it would be better with the tougher fabric but it wasn’t. He likes to tug and play with his toys and bed mats and this is second one he’s torn up but the first one so fast! 1/5 stars
outdoor dog bed
Great bed, seems waterproof, & even had it near the campfire & didn't notice any spark marks (No, I am Not claiming that this is fire-proof!- just sturdy!)
This bed I got for my dog to take camping with us. It arrived today and when I opened up the box, a horrible smell was coming from the bed! I removed the liner and immediately threw it in the washer. It still smells so strong! It almost smells like gasoline.
Love this bed and Chewy !
Bought two beds in November. Two huskies used them outside all day, everyday, all winter. All of a sudden one bed had a small tear, and in a matter of two hours was torn to bits. Breauna made replacement a breeze !! Now they will enjoy comfort through the spring and summer.... keeping them off the hard ground.
He likes to use it sometimes
He will sometimes lay on this bed when enjoying a treat. He doesn't seem to have much of a desire to destroy it, which is great!
It's all It's supposed to be. But: it's noisy and slippery for an old, arthritic dog. As she scrambles around, trying to get comfortable, it's noisy enough to wake me up in another room.
Onyx Loves It!!
Finally found the perfect "mattress" for my cat Onyx and his "house"!! Fits perfectly, and I am able to place his stuffed fish as pillows along the edges. So happy!!!
Im not sure why, but this bed has a horrible smell to it. I took the cover off and washed it, still has the smell. The foam core stinks too. I've tried febreeze and that hasn’t worked. I think it would be comfortable but my dog cant stand the smell.