FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keep moisture and pet accidents contained and off your upholstery with the water-resistant, easy-to-clean coating.
- The travel barrier keeps your pet in place and features a mesh window for prime viewing.
- Full coverage design provides your pet with better footing.
- The included carrying case makes transportation easier.
- A front pocket is added convenience for your riding experience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- Kurgo Coast to Coast Car Seat Cover, Heather Gray/Coastal Blue$99.95Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Meadowlark Front Seat Protector Dog & Cat Cover, Black, Standard$59.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Half Hammock Seat Protector, Gray/Blue$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Softshell Bolster Car Seat Protector, Slate, Large$123.81Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$18.99Chewy Price
- 3 Dog Pet Supply Quilted Car Back Seat Protector with Bolster, Grey$111.20Chewy Price$139.00List Price
- BarksBar Front Seat Cover, Black, Small$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Meadowlark Dog & Cat Seat Cover with Mesh Window, Black, Standard$59.90Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Great for travel
I bought this so my senior dogs could be buckled in and have more room in the back seat. The boards that go across the leg space of the back seat seem sturdy, and held up to my two 50lbs dogs. I paired this with seatbelts (not included) so they would stay put. The barrier to the front seats is my favorite part. The straps were a bit confusing to install, so I was glad I watched the instructional video. All in all, this made my road trip with the dogs much easier and comfortable.
not what I was expecting
There right when it says not recommended for dogs that chew. My Olde English Bulldog chewed one of the zippers almost immediately. It does t protect the doors, although he has already made a mess of them. The straps are confusing and in my opinion, don’t work very well. The hooks and holes are difficult to put on and take off. I went back to my three year old seat cover that hasn’t been totally destroyed yet
And I mean instantly, one of the zippers fell right off and the general area began fraying. I literally took it out of the bag, gently used the zipper, and it started coming apart.
Great concept, poor execution
I have gone through countless seat hammocks that just did not fit the bill. I really had high hopes for this product. It just did not hold up. My fur babies ride with me frequently and I need a durable product that does what its intended to do. Maybe I just recieved one that slipped through quality control, its hard to say. I just know that the one I have did not last long at all.
Not super sturdy
I purchased this for my car trying to replicate one that my husband has in his car from another brand. the "platform" isnt as sturdy as the other one I purchased. if my dog stands on the area that is over the gap, he sinks into the gap. May be okay for smaller dogs.
If you want to use it just flat, it's fine. Storage box is a joke.
The set up of this item fully flat as an extension for car camping in my Honda HR-V was not perfect, but it was fine. It would probably have been 3.5 stars. As a flat back seat extension with the seats set up as actual seats, probably 4 stars in the HR-V and maybe 3 in the Kia Niro. It blocks the rear A/c vents. Trying to set it up as a box is ridiculous and not very helpful. 1.5/5. I hate this thing and will probably donate it as it works very poorly with the seats folded down and I almost never use them any other way.
I had one of these for months before a strap broke. I wasn’t happy, but I figured maybe it was normal wear and tear. It might have been from a different manufacturer because it took me a minute to find this exact kind again (the one that comes with floor boards, which is much better for my dog). This one had the zipper break in less than a week of use. This means the boards are exposed, so they provide almost no benefit. One is frayed already, and they all shift around now because there’s nothing keeping them “rooted”, so it basically negates the advantage of this design. . For the cost, I am extremely unhappy. When you look at the zipper quality too, you can see how poorly it is built. It’s basically $80 down the drain for me.
I've only ridden in this once so far and I was very stressed out due to the circumstances. I'm about 55 lbs and this bore my weight well. My human kept telling me to sit, but it was my first day with him and I didn't know where we were going. It protected most of the interior of his '17 WRX. As a Husky, my fur is going everywhere no matter how hard he tries. The options to fold up a side will be helpful in the future as we start going on more car rides!
Unusable in less than a year
I've never left a review before but wanted others to know that the straps on this frayed in less than a year after I bought this and it is completely unusable now. I'm going to have to throw it out, which is a shame.
Started to fall apart as soon as we got it
This is just not well made, the stitching on one of the straps fell apart the first time we installed it, and there is no physical way to get the straps tight enough to keep a dog in the back seat— the middle part flops down the second the dog leans on it.