FurHaven Easy-Tether Reflective Bungee Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Say goodbye to dragging, tangling and tripping with this shock-absorbing elastic core.
- As the leash easily expands and retracts you’ll spend less time worrying and more time having fun!
- The neoprene lined handle was made with your comfort in mind.
- Attach essentials to the D-rings for convenience during your walk.
- Enjoy a hands-free excursion with your best bud by attaching the quick-tether feature to your belt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Purple Orchid, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$13.97Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Alcott Weekender Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, 5-ft long, 1-in wide$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Red, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$15.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sunburst Nylon Dog Leash, Orchid, 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$8.99Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Slip Dog Leash, Rainbow, 6-ft, 6 count$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Remington Polyester Dog Leash, Realtree Max-4 Camo, 4-ft long, 1-in wide$4.14Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Found My Animal Adjustable Ombre Rope Dog Leash, Teal, 7-ft, Medium$62.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Padded, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Waterproof||Reflective, Traffic Handle, Padded||Reflective, Traffic Handle|
|Closure Type||N/A||Carabiner||Carabiner||Buckle||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6.67 feet||6 feet||1.5 feet||4 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Good so far
I got two of these leashes and they are both vibrant colors and the bungee part looks useful so far.
Looses its stretch
We really liked this leash, at first. Our dog is a terrier and lunges constantly. Training has not helped so we thought this leash would at least take the strain off our arms. It did, for about ten weeks. Now the elastic strands are breaking and it has about 1/3 the stretch that it originally did. It will still make a good leash, the fabric is heavy duty. But we won’t be buying any more or recommending it to others.
Not my favorite
This is a decent leash, for running perhaps, or to clip around something (either body or item like a tether). To go for a walk with this leash actually feels like there's less control, partly because the handle is so large and doesn't seem to be adjustable. When my dog pulled a little hard near our home while on a walk, the leash flew out of my hand. Thankfully she was stunned and didn't go anywhere. We've returned to using our regular static (Kong) leash, but use this as an 'extra' leash when she needs to be on a leash at home, to differentiate between walks, etc.
worn out leash
this looked like a great product on line. but after 3months of use with our 70 pound husky mix, the elastic is completely worn.
Not a hands free leash
I have only ever used a Ruffwear bungee leash to run with my dog. Mine was old and worn out so I decided to try the Furhaven instead. Love the colors! The leash is not for hands free use like they claim. It will not go around my waist to be used hands free. For a basic bungee leash this is fine but if you want this as a hands free option look elsewhere.
This is such a great comfortable leash. It is great to hold, does not feel so thick and heavy for my hands and I can also attach it to my baby's stroller and my puppy seems to enjoy walking with it too!! Love it!!
Works great for my cat harness
I actually bought this as a leash for a cat harness that did not come with a leash. It has a good amount of give and I like the reflective thread going through it.
Great leash for good leash walkers
Great leash for the weekend when we run out for coffee or have brunch with friends. I love that it clips at the handle so I don’t have to take the leash off my dog to secure her while sitting. Not great if your dog pulls a lot. And not my favorite everyday leash.
ITs NOT ONE SIZE / Adult
Do not buy these bungee leashes for K9 under 25 pounds. An excited dog will go flying and will take owner on flight too..(ask my bruised knees). When I bought this Chewy had a description that said "small, medium, large" breeds. Well they evidently updated the description to be blanket "Adult".
The is a quality leash for the price. I love the easy clip to clip the leash to my belt or a post if needed. It’s not meant to be worn around your waste. The extra rings for clipping waste bags are great too. Nice design and so much more comfortable for my dog.