FurHaven Faux Fleece Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from high-quality orthopedic memory foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
- Available in 4 sizes, so you can find the paw-fect fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Large, Brown$174.81Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo Plus$127.00Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$113.16Chewy Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$64.41Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Celadon Green, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Espresso, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Pendleton Crescent Lake Kuddler Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$210.00Chewy Price$244.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
Reocmended but i need the cover
I got this bed like a year ago and is in perfect condition but the cover is bad, i will like to know if i can buy only the cover i dont want to just trow it away, the bed if is in perfect condition, thanks
Lasted 3 days
My 45 lb Brittany tore through this bed in 3 days! The material is so thin and the “Sherpa” liner wound up in small balls/pieces all over my house. The bolster is thin and not puffy enough. As I cleaned up the 4,000 pieces of foam scattered around my house after the bed massacre, I found that it was super cheap and easy for dogs to tear up. Definitely not what you would find in a foam bed made for human more like the egg carton foam.
So disappointed with bolster
The pictures are so deceiving on this bed as it relates to the bolsters. It arrived today totally squished into a box too small and I thought it would bounce back and fill in but the bolsters are full of torn foam bits, are flat and do not hold any shape. They are not firm like the picture reflects. It’s lumpy and uneven, some parts have no foam bits at all. Haven’t even used it and it already looks worn like a dog has been laying on the bolsters and broken them down. Will be returning it, so disappointed, really wanted to like it. Like Chewy a lot, but this product isn’t true to the photos at all.
Best bed for large boned dogs
Keto had suddenly started climbing on the couch when I left the house and I realized it was because I had moved his huge bed out to the barn and replaced it with smaller, thinner beds. I had a new dog (Muppitt) who had to be crated at times and that crate took up the space of his old bed. As soon as I purchased this one, the couch went back to being off limits and he loves it and sleeps on it all the time.
Don't buy. horrible. Just cheap, poorly made and the bolsters are flat as a pancake.
Don’t do it
This is the second one I purchased and it’s nothing like the first! The sides are broken down and it does not hold its shape at all. I’m highly disappointed in this purchase.
Big bed for dog
I am happy with the new bed! It is the right size and comfortable! I can’t comment on the material until it has been used!
He Likes It!
This is the second FurHaven Bolster Bed I have ordered for my dog. He has 3 other beds and this is the bed he chooses most of the time. This bed was a birthday present for him as he just turned 8 and his other bed was a few years old. I figured it was time to get him a new one.
Disappointed with overall quality
This is my second time ordering same bed for our sweet old boy. The first one lasted months, and was super easy to machine wash the cover. I reordered a new fresh bed- totally different filling, the Bolster edge is made now of choppy filling that is lumpy and unsightly. It does not even fill the material out, leaving saggy empty areas. Before was a smooth single long tube of foam. Terrible quality for price, brand new bed looks worn and used. I’d rate negative stars if possible.
Don’t buy this bed
Bolsters are very small. I ordered a large bed and it is comical how small this bed is. Bolsters are so small a dog could roll out of it no problem. Not that it would hurt him to roll out but he does like the bigger bolsters to keep him snug in bed. I would not recommend this bed.