FurHaven Faux Fur Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sofa-style pet bed with a soft faux fur and velvet sleeping surface.
- Bolsters can be used as pillows or walls for comfort.
- Features pressure-activated microgel beads and gel foam to keep the bed cooler.
- Ideal for older and smaller pets that cannot jump up on furniture.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Iron Gray, Jumbo Plus$154.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- La-Z-Boy Gatson Indoor/Outdoor Bolster Dog Bed$81.66Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- dealTrisha Yearwood Pet Collection Outdoor Dog Bed, Brown, X-Large$86.13Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- dealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Frisco Indoor/Outdoor Modern Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Orthopedic Plush & Suede Sofa Dog & Cat Bed & Blanket, Gray, Large$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilt Top Cooling Gel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Sage, Large$59.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Happy Hounds Scooter Deluxe Round Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, Large$79.34Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Microfiber, Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
no cooling 'gel' layer
I ordered the small bed for my long hair cat for the summer heat. I was curious about the cooling pad, undid the zipper to look, and lo and behold, no gel pad of any sort. There are 2 layers of foam in there - one white and one light green. My cat still likes the bed, but it doesn't keep her any cooler than any other upholstered surface in the house.
Had this bed shipped to me in Dubai and really disappointed by the quality. It’s looks like half of the stuffing/mattress is missing - it does not fill the cover at all. Doesn’t match product photo on website. My dogs previous bed was from Friends Forever which was much better quality
Not bad, not great
The bed itself wasn't bad. Size was great for my 70# furball. Good cushion to the bed. However, I bought the bed because it said it had cooling gel and I was trying to help my furball stay cool. Yeah, didn't cool anything. I sat on it with him to see if it cooled and nothing. Just a normal dog bed, so I think the description should just say Faux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed with removable cover.
I love it and so do my companions, Stella and Rusty. With cold weather it will get a lot of use. We only have 2, together with a third old quilt bed. Sure hope our folks will get a third.
It is not cool to the touch, my dog still prefers the floor
anything for my furbabies :)
I don't know how cooling it is, but we have Australian Shepherds and they love it. They were taking turns laying on it (we had another older bed too- but they like the new one better) so we have ordered another one so they don't have to take turns.
Once getting the bed out, which I bought for my oldest dog, RJ, my other dog, Buster decided he needed to be the bed tester. RJ herself enjoys the bed, but doesn't mind sharing it because sometimes she just wants to lay on the hard floor. When neither dog is using it, the 2 cats are taking turns sleeping in it. They all seem to think it's the greatest thing! I will have to buy another, so that RJ gets the most use, but the next one will be Jumbo sized because her arthritis makes it necessary for her to stretch all the way out sometimes.
Once Hershey and Payton realized...
how comfortable the beds were, it is now hard to get them off... they use to sleep on the couch, now they both sleep in the office on their beds....
My dog loves this bed
He started wagging his tail as soon as I pulled it out of the box.... he never wags his tail. I bought it for the family room but that night he woke me up and took me straight to his new bed so it’s in my bedroom now. Here I am, buying another one and he hasn’t even sniffed his old bed since this one showed up.
dog bed smelly
first one I ordered was super nice perfect and large for my huge dog, good quality. next bed I tried to order, same bed just a size smaller for my smaller dog arrived smashed into a box, and the bed smells like dead fish, not even able to open the box inside it smelled so bad. very disappointed.