FurHaven Faux Fur Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Sofa-style pet bed with a soft faux fur and velvet sleeping surface.
- Bolsters can be used as pillows or walls for comfort.
- Features pressure-activated microgel beads and gel foam to keep the bed cooler.
- Ideal for older and smaller pets that cannot jump up on furniture.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Cooling Gel Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Memory Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Durable Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Teal, Large$83.71Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Medium$44.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Blue, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Iron Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Cooling, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Microfiber, Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Had this bed shipped to me in Dubai and really disappointed by the quality. It’s looks like half of the stuffing/mattress is missing - it does not fill the cover at all. Doesn’t match product photo on website. My dogs previous bed was from Friends Forever which was much better quality
Not bad, not great
The bed itself wasn't bad. Size was great for my 70# furball. Good cushion to the bed. However, I bought the bed because it said it had cooling gel and I was trying to help my furball stay cool. Yeah, didn't cool anything. I sat on it with him to see if it cooled and nothing. Just a normal dog bed, so I think the description should just say Faux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed with removable cover.
I love it and so do my companions, Stella and Rusty. With cold weather it will get a lot of use. We only have 2, together with a third old quilt bed. Sure hope our folks will get a third.
It is not cool to the touch, my dog still prefers the floor
anything for my furbabies :)
I don't know how cooling it is, but we have Australian Shepherds and they love it. They were taking turns laying on it (we had another older bed too- but they like the new one better) so we have ordered another one so they don't have to take turns.
Once getting the bed out, which I bought for my oldest dog, RJ, my other dog, Buster decided he needed to be the bed tester. RJ herself enjoys the bed, but doesn't mind sharing it because sometimes she just wants to lay on the hard floor. When neither dog is using it, the 2 cats are taking turns sleeping in it. They all seem to think it's the greatest thing! I will have to buy another, so that RJ gets the most use, but the next one will be Jumbo sized because her arthritis makes it necessary for her to stretch all the way out sometimes.
Once Hershey and Payton realized...
how comfortable the beds were, it is now hard to get them off... they use to sleep on the couch, now they both sleep in the office on their beds....
My dog loves this bed
He started wagging his tail as soon as I pulled it out of the box.... he never wags his tail. I bought it for the family room but that night he woke me up and took me straight to his new bed so it’s in my bedroom now. Here I am, buying another one and he hasn’t even sniffed his old bed since this one showed up.
dog bed smelly
first one I ordered was super nice perfect and large for my huge dog, good quality. next bed I tried to order, same bed just a size smaller for my smaller dog arrived smashed into a box, and the bed smells like dead fish, not even able to open the box inside it smelled so bad. very disappointed.
Not a good product
This is the first item from Chewy that My wife and I were totally disappointed with. It's not cooling gel anything. The main pad is two different types of foam glued together, and they aren't squared up or the same size. The zipper on one of these beds I ordered was damaged. And I mean teeth in the zipper were missing as if they'd been torn out in multiple places. It was packaged like this. The bolster is a joke. The bolster wasn't even half filled. This was on both beds we purchased. It took a minute or two to get the zipper back together. So while I was on a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up some pillow batting, my wife ran a several stitches in front of the damage on the zipper. Then removed all the worthless foam in the bolster, and replaced it with the pillow batting. So this experience has taught me to stay away from anything made by FurHaven. Not happy with the beds at all.