FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Deep Pool, Jumbo Plus$135.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Orion Blue, Jumbo$64.85Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner, Gray, Jumbo$60.74Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Beautyrest Cozy Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Large$60.97Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Brown, Large$63.80Chewy Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$86.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
333 Customer Reviews
Flat and Lumpy
I was so disappointed when this arrived as it looked nothing like the picture or as described. The outer cover is very thin and will tear very easily. The bedding is just a thin piece of egg crate and the texture of it is visible and palpable through the thin outer lining. Perhaps the most disappointing features are the bolsters. They are completely flat and it feels like they were probably just stuffed with pieces of leftover egg crate. Therefore, if my dog even tried to rest his head on it the pieces would just separate and his head would essentially be on the floor. I love Chewy.com but this order was beyond disappointing.
Over 2 years and still in perfect condition
Best dog beds. So comfy. Bought a large and medium in December 2019 for my dogs . They use everyday and still in perfect condition . Love the removable cover.
Ortho dog bed(large)
My elderly bassett hound fits perfectly in this bed and seems to be comfy! I like the soft microfiber. I'll prob put the egg crates inside the bed in a garbage bag just to protect it from accidents so it will last b/c we all know accidents happen. :)
These are great if you follow the directions
I read the mixed reviews before purchasing these but decided to give them a chance. Our socks especially always come out of the dryer with hair from our dog and 2 cats. These remove 90% of the hair that was left on our clothes and towels. I do clean them with soap and water approx. once a week. I place 2-4 (for larger loads) on top of the clothes in the washer and I don't add fabric softener. I then transfer them to the dryer with the clothes and no dryer sheets (I do use wool dryer balls as well). I am giving them 4 stars because of the design - one tore after a few months of use. There really is no need to have the cute paw shape so large as the material can be a little thin and prone to tearing. They still work great though!
Nice quality bed
Our 33 lb dog is finally enjoying her bed. I had to train her to use it. It’s a nice bed. I picked this one because of the sides. I knew she’d like to lean her head on them. I recommend it.
My mom bought me a new bed. I love it cuz it's bigger and i really like the built in headrest. Guess my mom wants me to be cozy and comfortable while I'm napping all day. Harley the Labradoodle
Just what I was looking for!
I bought 2 of these for my 2 senior dogs. They are both about 40 lbs. I bought the large but probably could have gotten by with medium. Plenty of room. Haven't washed yet. They love the beds!!!!
Not the same
I ordered 2 beds different colors and the sage bed has a much thinner foam insert, no memory foam. I have the same bed and this one is substantially thinner. Super disappointed in this bed. The grey bed that was ordered came and is correct, which is why I gave 3 stars, otherwise it would have been 1 star
It's okay but lacks
Well made bed. My 60# dog has used it for about a month and she fits well in the bed. However I see the foam is breaking down quickly in the middle and have already had to add supplemental foam to it.
Really expected to love this bed, was totally not impressed. Very thin foam & very small bolsters especially for a "large" bed. Don't recommend & would not buy again