FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in multiple color and size options to ensure the perfect fit for pets of any proportions or style of home décor.
- Made from medical-grade orthopedic foam that cradles sleeping pets and helps to prevent painful pressure points.
- Soft and supportive bolstered edges allow pets to comfortably rest their heads in any position when they’re napping.
- Removable zippered cover is 100% machine-washable, making it quick and easy to give pet bedding a deep cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Marine Blue, Jumbo$64.79Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Two-Tone Deluxe Chaise Orthopedic Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo Plus$114.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Large$72.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo Plus$156.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
353 Customer Reviews
Emma loves her new bed
Emma is a Golden Doodle. Bought this bed for her and while I was very pleased with it that's not what counts, right? Emma loves this bed. When I unpacked it she immediately knew it was hers and grabbed it and started shaking it. Umm, not a toy Emma, it's a bed. But she still gives it a good shake when she's in an extra happy mood. She sleeps in her bed every night and loves it. Sometimes she even chooses it for a nap instead of on the couch. She is one who likes the pillow type sides so this is the perfect design for her. Size is perfect for her. As a side note, let me comment on why I like it besides the obvious fact that I like it because she does. Emma sometimes eats things she shouldn't... and barfs them up thank goodness. Not sure exactly what it was this time but she threw it up in the bed. Yuck and red something - bug? I was afraid it would be stained but knew with the great warranty they offered free that it would be no big deal even if. I was very pleased with how this bed comes apart for washing. Two zippers, one for each major section. Zip and it's apart, popped into the washing machine after removing the yucky stuff with a paper towel (too much info?). It washed perfectly. It dried perfectly. The parts zipped right back just as easy as could be. Just like new! Perfect. Highly recommend this bed.
Great dog bed
Love the way how easy it is to take off the cover and also to put it back on. Over the years we went through countless dog beds and this one is the best. Our dog loves it also. Great buy and when I need a new one will order the same one again. Out dog is around 67 lbs and she is 12 years old.
Bed in Shreds
The dogs absolutely love this bed. But the cover was shredded within 2 weeks and we’re constantly picking up the stuffing. For the price the cover should be made of a sturdier fabric. But our mutts don’t seem to mind.
While the picture is nice. This bed has very thin padding and not orthopedic like described. Spend the extra money and get your dog a decent bed. Not this one!
I purchased 2 beds. They are light weight and that is telling as to the amount of cushion they provide. My dogs are happy to use the beds but I wonder how long lasting the beds will be.
Cozy Dog Bed
I think it's a really cool bed. It's very soft and looks like it will be easy to clean. Maggie isn't so sure...she keeps checking it out and deciding she likes the couch (or whatever chair I'm sitting in) better. :-)
Maybe my dog won’t sleep on my bed anymore
I love my dog wholeheartedly, but she is the WORST sleep partner. She has no sense of personal space, and cannot comprehend that she is not supposed to put her butt in people’s face while they sleep (or at all). She also sheds like crazy, and it’s not always fun sleeping in a bed covered in dog fur. That being said, as soon as I opened the box that this dog bed came in, she laid down on it. I’ve only had it for about 15 minutes, but I can tell she likes it. Will she sleep in it all night long? Probably not. My bed is basically her bed. Will she nap on it? Most likely. It’s pretty fluffy, and the velvet is very soft. Knowing my dog, she’s probably gonna take my bed and make me sleep on this one. I can’t complain, though. It does look pretty comfy. I should’ve sized up, though. I didn’t realize the medium would be so small, but that’s okay because she does like sleeping in the most awkward of positions.
We bought two of these beds and our dogs love them. They got in them immediately and you can tell that the dogs are very comfortable in them.
Best Bed zzz
My 13 year old border collie mix loves this bed. She sleeps in it most of the day. The bolstered armrests and backrest offer great support for her old bones.
Just skip it. it’s not worth it.
I am so disappointed. We had this same bed for 3 years prior to ordering a new one. When the new one came I could tell the quality was cheaper than the first one we bought but didn’t think much of it cause we loved the previous one. Well we’ve had this one for 3 months and the foam is already breaking down and coming apart in chunks, the cover is so thin my (40lb) dog has ripped through it just with use - walking circles on it with his nails (he’s NOT chewer), and it’s faded a lot with a couple washes. Do not buy if you’re looking for quality.