FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Cooling Gel Sofa Dog & Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This sofa-style bed features micro-gel beads that help absorb body heat for a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- Includes an orthopedic foam core with gel-infused memory foam to support your pal’s aching joints and pressure points.
- 3 stylish bolsters provide cozy spots to snuggle into for extra-snug security.
- Features an ultra-soft faux fur sleeping surface.
- Zippered cover is removable and machine washable for easy cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Leatherette Sofa Pet Bed, Large, Brown$174.81Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Jumbo Plus$142.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- Frisco Loveseat Pet Bed with Removable Cover, Medium, Gray$113.16Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Cooling Gel Top Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- FurHaven Two Tone Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo Plus$148.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Cooling Gel Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, Jumbo$89.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Harbor Blue, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Medium$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$142.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Jumbo$69.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Toasted Brown, Large$59.35Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Removable Cover||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Great quality item, poor company service
Great quality and super soft. Problem was, my GSD can get destructive sometimes and tore the cover just a bit. Filed a warranty claim with FurHaven that came with our order, replacement cover came about 3 weeks later. Fitted on this model of bed (3-sided head rest) and the cover was wrong (2-sided head rest)! Upon filing a claim with FurHaven, I had to show a picture and proof to them that the cover was torn. I DID show them the 3-sided head rest bed and I don't know how they could've given me the wrong cover! Now I have the bed fitted with NO head rest, of course along with the torn cover that I didn't plan on keeping but might as well because it fits the head rest part. TLDR: FurHaven sent WRONG replacement cover, kept the old cover because what am I to do with this extra piece of bedding? CHEWY is NOT in the wrong.
I wish this was my bed. It’s so fluffy and soft. My dogs love it.
The Perfect Bed
This is now Sassy's favorite bed. She is a 70 lb, 8-year old, rescue Greyhound. This bed provides the necessary support for my ex-racer. She settled on it as soon as I put it down.
Nothing special for my boy
I saw a Golden Retriever on the picture and since that is the breed I have, I thought I would try this bed. The last bed my pup had seemed lumpy, and he would paw at it. He never seemed comfortable and preferred to sleep on the tile floor most likely because it was cooler than his bed. I thought that this bed with cooling gel might be a better choice than Old Lumpy. Also, it looks like it might be easier for me to re-assemble after washing the cover. Although he does appear to like it a little more, he still tends to sleeps on the tile.
The cat recently destroyed my Senior Golden Retriever's favorite bed. I just bought her 2 new ones. The first one that arrived is for her den, but since I had to throw out her old one, I put it at the foot of my bed. She hated it and refused to try it out. Today this bed arrived and I got the jumbo size, her old bed was large. She went crazy when I put it at the foot of my bed. Found one of her favorite toys and just stretched out. She is now very happy.
100% super recomendable
super enjoyable product, comfty ,super easy to clean!!!
Too easy to tear
My puppy loved this bed but it was too easy to chew up, it lasted one week. Love the design but just too pricey for one week
Just what I was looking for!
Exactly what I was looking for. Looks well made, and my dog loves it! The large is the perfect amount of room for my 45 lb dog to stretch out.
My Dog LOVES it!
As soon as I received the box, my rottie girl was waiting. As I opened it and let the mattress uncompress and fluff up, I told her I got her a brand new bed and she was wiggling her butt excitedly! Before I could even get it down on the floor all the way, she was stepping onto it and claiming it as hers, rolling around and rubbing every square inch, smelling it, and laying out! She had TPLO surgery a couple of months ago, so it's great on her joints and she snores away on it every night now!!! <3 (Jumbo Furhaven Marine Blue orthopedic memory foam/cooling).
My dog loves this bed. I had just unwrapped it from the vacuum seal, laid it out to let it seal, and he was already laying in it. He usually would sleep on the floor or on a floor pillow I had gotten, but now, he just wants to lay on this bed. It's worth the cost, and all the measurements given are correct.