FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Cat & Dog Bed with Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The attached, shapeable blanket can transform the bed into a cave or it can lay flat for burrowing.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back to help her get inside, or fold it down to make sure the blanket stays spread all the way to the edge for maximum coverage.
- Top layer functions as a soft, shapeable blanket to provide privacy and security by simulating her natural denning instinct.
- Designed with pressure-activated, gel-infused memory foam to help keep your paw-tner cool.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine-washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$47.58Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Large$108.74Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Gray, 26-in$46.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Large$103.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Cozy Cuddler Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Wheat, Jumbo$41.33Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Aquamarine, Medium$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Only bed we will buy from now on!
Bought this bed for our newly adopted senior dog. She’s very picky, and is often cold. I tried giving her blankets but she’d just sit and shiver on top of them, and she was mistrustful of something being put on top of her. In a last effort I tried this bed - she LOVES it! She has plenty of dog beds but this is her favorite. She climbs in and snuggles her whole body under the blanket. Not only is she warm and toasty when she wakes up, she sleeps much better with this bed. No more restless nights, and she will even go back to bed in the morning for a longer sleep! Seriously, worth every penny. Highly recommend!
Problem with Bed
There were no directions and it was unclear how to make the tube work to make the tunnel. Otherwise the be was fine. Disappointed that I could not make it work the way the picture shows
Dylan loves it
Dylan loves his bed so much. It seems really well made. My only advice is to not order based off of crate size, meaning Dylan uses a 42” crate so I thought the 35” would be too small. The 44” is MASSIVE. I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to keep it in the living room as planned because I don’t want my grandmother to fall on it.
Hooded dog bed
Great quality! My dog loves to burrow inside and gets cozy with his blanket!
Don't waste your money
This bed is cheaply made, fabric is flimsy as is the plastic tubing you have to run through the openings on both sides to make the top stand up. Very disappointed. Going to donate to the local shelter in the morning.
Girly pink Cozy Cave
This cozy cave is bigger than the normal one we already have. Our cat can lay from back to front in this one. She laid sideways on her old one and did not look very comfortable. She LOVES this cozy cave.
My Basset loves to burrow so I got her this bed. The fabric is extremely thin and not at all durable. If your dog is like most and scratches/digs to settle into a bed, don't buy it. It's way too expensive to not have strong fabric. Plus it's not water resistant at all. She finds it very comfortable and loves it, but there are now massive holes and some of the mattress has been dug out. Not worth the money.
Not what I expected
This thing is nice but the cover is not removable. I was expecting plastic rods to insert in the cover to make it stand as they show in one of the pictures but there was nothing in the box but the bed. I could have bought a bed cheaper. It’s okay though
Millie loves her cave bed!!!! From the first night she burrowed in and is soooo happy!!!
Do not recommend!
If I could give this bed zero stars, I would. A complete disappointment: the cushion is very flat and hard, and the hooded part does not stay up because this is so cheaply made. My dog couldn't get into the inside of the bed because the arch doesn't keep it very open, even with the arch support inserted. He ended up sleeping on top of the bed which was completely uncomfortable, so we tossed this terrible bed after just one night and had to buy a different style of bed altogether. I do not recommend this product!