FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Memory foam bed that provides your furry friend with a cozy and private place to relax.
- Features a soft hood with a flexible and removable hoop to let your paw-tner snuggle and burrow or use it as a blanket.
- Memory foam contours to the body of your companion for better overall support.
- Soft suede fabric on the exterior and gusset that resists stains and cleans up easily.
- Includes a zippered, removable cover that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$67.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Pet Parade Covered/Pillow Cat & Dog Bed with Removable Cover$49.92Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Cradle Nesting Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mushroom/White, X-Small$22.77Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Orthopedic Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Khaki, Small$87.95Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 1800's Newspaper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Dog & Cat Sofa, Anthracite, X-Large$203.95Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Gray, Small$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Shero Cotton Rope Dog & Cat Bed$39.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Small$29.00Chewy Price
- SP Sofa Lounge Dog Bed, Small$59.71Chewy Price$70.00List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$60.07Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Happy Hounds Bailey Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Moss, Large$65.97Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
my dogs are obsessed
My dogs (one Australian shepherd and one pit mix) love this bed. They have finally figured out how to burrow in there themselves without us lifting the blanket first. Our pitty gets very cold at night so this bed is perfect for him. I also love how easy it is to unzip and wash. Definitely ordering another!
Cozy blanket that keeps you covered all night
These are fantastic. There was a bit of a learning curve to go into rather than on it, but once they figured it out, they go in and out without telling me they are uncovered and need a blanket. Nights are much more sleep-full. Also, the plastic rod hasn't broken yet by the beasts. And the cover seems easy enough to remove and wash. Nice foam padding.
It’s okay but
My dog figured out a way to get to the plastic tube that holds the cover
Only one problem
I love this dog bed for my dog. The memory foam helps her sleep comfortably, despite her age and worsening arthritis. She is a 65 lbs Staffordshire Terrier and this size fits her great. She loves to borough under the top, so I keep the plastic piece out that raises the top up. I would give it 5 stars, but it really should have a zippered cover for the memory foam underneath the faux sheepskin. In my dog's case, it should be water-resistant. Do that, and you will have 5 stars from me!
My dog loves this bed. As soon as I set it up for her. She was already trying to crawl inside. The only thing I don’t like about it to much is I feel that the plastic tube is too flimsy but rather than that it’s a great bed!
Found the one!
I think this pic says it all. She is loving it! She’s 16+ and needs her comforts. Done! Thanks Chewy!
Really waste of time
My puppy refused to go in there even to find his treats it’s also not very pretty
Got this before I read reviews. I should of read them. They were right. Tubing dose not stay up, not enough to let large dog in, and bed itself is cheap feeling and looking. A disappointment . Read reviews and save your money. Not what I expected.
Faux sheepskin snuggery
This bed came with no instructions and was a mess to figure out. The plastic rod lasted about two days before it ripped the fabric. The plastic rod never did hold the fabric enough for my dog to get under.
Not very functional
First, I love Chewy and many of their products. While the bed is soft, the canopy doesn’t open enough to let my dog crawl in. I ordered a Large and while the bed is large enough for the dog she cannot get under the blanket. Also the canopy doesn’t come off so she just lays on top Oh well