FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Memory Foam Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Made with memory foam atop a layer of medical-grade polyurethane.
- Supports joints and helps ease pressure points.
- Cover can be unzipped and tossed in the washing machine.
- Soft, snuggly surface that your pet will adore.
- Easily pack it up and bring it anywhere!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Better World Pets Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Rave Green, Small$38.48Chewy Price$58.76List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Jumbo, Espresso$50.97Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Large$53.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Marine Blue, Jumbo$58.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, Jumbo$76.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$55.00Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Cooling Gel Dog & Cat Mattress, Espresso, Large$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Stay away from purchasing
Worst dog bed in over 40 years lasted only 3 1/2 month before cover tore. I have beds 5 beds in all rooms and lasted years. My dog is a 11 year German Shepherd and not destructive. Stay away from this brand
Memory foam dog bed
The bed is great! My Cane Corso loves it. The only thing I didn't like was the cover was WHITE as this shows way too much dirt!!
I was really hoping this bed would be of decent quality, but no. I ordered 2 for my large dogs. Within a week, the zipper broke and the seams ripped on one. My dogs are older and did nothing other than sleep on them, so I was really disappointed when one started falling apart within 1 week. I contacted Chewy and they gladly sent me a replacement - but within a few days, the same thing happened to the replacement, so I just gave up. The one bed that did not fall apart actually had a different zipper design that went part-way around the corner of the bed and allowed for a little space to get the cover on and off with out ripping. The two defective beds were not designed like this, even though they were all supposed to be the same. For the defective beds, there was no way I'd be able to take off the covers without doing some damage - they were that poorly made. Even after taking the cover off of the undamaged bed, it is impossible to get the cover back on - so if you plan to wash your bed cover, be prepared to have problems. Not worth the money and frustration of having something like this fall apart with very little use.
Nice, firm bed
I have a puppy and needed a bed with both faux sheep skin and plastic cover. The cover is removable and washable. I put it in the back seat of my truck when we went places and it held up well for the trip.
A bit early but on initial review the quality is outstanding! It took our dog a few hours before laying upon it but now seems to like it. Any smaller (bought Jumbo) and our (GS) dog would not fit. Our dog's typical position at times would hang head off the edge but that bed's height was low. We did not notice the height before purchase so now I wonder if this will cause a stiff/sore neck or may not like the bed, if doesn't learn to scoot a bit down. I'll give it a few days otherwise I do highly recommend this bed, the top of the cover is soft, the entire cover is not thin and it seems like it will Not tear easily and will withstand the routine washing.
3 dogs fight over it
I bought it for my 10 year old German Shepard since her arthritis is getting worse. She loves it and will not move off of it, but when she does my pit bull and German Shepard puppy steal it.
Good bed and as expected.
This bed is great! The cover is easy to remove and put back on. My dog likes it too! I would have given 5 stars if it had some type of non slip material on the bottom.
Big Disappointment, Broken Zipper
We've only had this dog bed for 3 weeks and the zipper is already broken. We didn't even use the zipper, it just split. How can we get a replacement cover?
Great for old dog
Our 12 year old 17lb dog loves the firm support for his arthritic joints. He sleeps comfortably and this cover has held up to weekly washings for almost a month.
I love the beds, but I do wish you’d have them made to fit kennels. First one I ordered was too short, but wide enough. So I found the right length, but didn’t check the width, about 3-4 inches too wide. My fault.