FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect bed for pets who love to nest and hide.
- The thermal “space blanket” helps quickly warm the bed.
- Designed with tall walls for added warmth and privacy.
- Machine washable and can also be washed by hand.
- Features a soft faux fur sleeping surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Brown$32.77Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- FurHaven Terry Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Lake Blue, Medium$40.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, X-Large$51.90Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Camel Back Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Brindle Donut Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Tan, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- Scruffs Ellen Donut Dog Bed, Tan, X-Large$51.52Chewy Price$89.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Orthopedic||N/A||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Nice, soft bed
My cats took a few days to start laying in them and now it’s getting really warm outside, so they aren’t in them much. I think when it’s colder they’ll be snuggled in them again. They aren’t quite as thick as I expected from the picture, but they are nice.
Floppy and sad
I have two Miniature-Schnauzer's. Both 16 lbs. each. When they laid in these, the bed basically went flat. My dogs rolled out of bed while asleep, sometimes startling them. (and us) I wouldn't buy this again, ever. They even began sleeping on the floor!
Too small not what i thought it would be
I ordered the small size bed. I have a cat that is 20 lbs. 26 inchs long. The inside of the bed is only 10 inches. Not what i thought! When i received the product it was deformed the sides were anywhere from 4 inches to 8 inches high all the way around. I would had reordered the large if the produced was of good quality.
Not as expected
The dog bed is not great in support. When my dog tries to lay on it or sleep in it, the whole bed moves. There’s not much cushion on it also, would not recommend.
I expected a good quality bed from this brand. I’ve ordered from this brand before and never had any issues. This bed however is awful. The sides are not supportive and the material sheds. My dogs want nothing to do with it.
My kitties love this bed
I now have two of these beds, one Med and one Small.. both are favorites of my babies... the small one I have in my room for my 10 year old Pomona.. who has isolated herself in the room for about a year.. she isn't fond of of little ones.. My room is chilly this bed most definitely does what it says.. it keeps her warm..
Its ok, I think there are better beds out there
Its ok, I bought one for my cats. I thought the sides would be more sturdy than they are. I have one that gets scared pretty easy so I thought the higher sides would make them feel more concealed but if they lean on it the bed falls on its side. I bought another bed from chewy that has more sturdy edges that they all seem to prefer more. I don't think I'd recommend for cats but every cats different.
This is a nice pet bed
We got this bed for the colder months. Our cats use it but it’s not one of their favorites. It’s always hit or miss because who knows if they’ll use it, but it is a good quality bed. I like the taller sides, it would only be better if the sides were a bit sturdier but I knew they were soft and that’s great, too. The bottom is that nylon material so it doesn’t stay on certain surfaces as well as you’d hope, but that’s not much of an issue for us. Overall I like this bed but my cats have yet to decide if it’s worthy.
Pup Loves It
My 50 lb pit loves this bed. I wish it had more padding on the bottom but that doesn’t stop Bella from curling up in it. She is pretty muscular so at 50lbs she is compact(smedium dog), maybe too small for a true medium dog.
Great cat bed
My large cat loves this very comfy bed. He's safely and warmly enclosed by the high sides and the front is low enough for him to look over/ lounge over when he wants to keep an eye on things/survey his domain.