FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Dog bed made with su-paw comfy pressure-activated, gel-infused memory foam that absorbs body heat and disperses it for a cool, cozy slumber.
- Ergonomically designed to support your pal’s neck and back.
- Easy step-on design is great for smaller, older, or disabled pets.
- Convenient removable cover is fully zippered and can be machine washed.
- Made with a luxurious quilted microvelvet sleep surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- Carolina Pet Ortho Sleeper Comfort Personalized Sofa Dog Bed, Sage, Large$237.28Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- DealPet Support Systems Lucky Dog Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Blue, XXX-Large$265.98Chewy Price$367.47List Price
- DealPet Support Systems Lucky Dog Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed, Chocolate/Brown, X-Large$215.50Chewy Price$293.97List Price
- DealPet Support Systems Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Chocolate/Brown, X-Large$92.13Chewy Price$125.95List Price
- Aspen Pet Round Puffy Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies$20.29Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Round Empress Pillow Bed w/Removable Cover, Mushroom/White, Medium$49.39Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Velvet Personalized Bagel Cat & Dog Bed, Smoke, X-Large$113.00Chewy Price$133.00List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Velvet Sherpa Personalized Bagel Cat & Dog Bed, Coal, Small$65.00Chewy Price$85.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
My dog doesn't like it
I don't feel that the bed is "cool." It actually feels warm. The foam is very firm. My dog lays on it a little while at night, but then goes into the living room to lay on her larger flatter bed. My dog weighs 70lb and is a lab, pit, boxer mix. It's a bit small for her size. All in all, she doesn't approve of the bed.
Holes after a week!
Bed is nice, but after about a week has a hole in the fabric.
Great value, dogs seem to really like it
At first thought it might be too firm, but it seems to handle heavy dog, and be comfortable. Cover is nice and soft, does get dirty footprints on it though. Cover is made well, but I wish it looked more fitted to the foam, it’s completely acceptable tho. I use these inside my dogs crates, fit great inside them. All around would buy again
Received wrong bed
I cannot write a review for this bed because I received the wrong bed from FurHaven. I really wanted the cooling gel bed for my German Shepherd but my dog had used the bed before I realized it was the wrong bed. He is always too hot and would have liked the cooling gel. I think the manufacturer is at fault here. However, I am still disappointed.
Was looking for a bed to fit both my GSD-Husky mix and my mini golden doodle. This is the perfect size for both of them and they absolutely love it!
I bought three of these beds and my dogs think the are in heaven!!!! Having bought extremely more expensive beds and even twin mattresses for my babies, these are my favorite and by all means their favorite!!! I bought the XL and my Mastiffs and German Shepherds have plenty of room... even my little dogs are constantly on them!!!!
Good comfy bed
My dog generally likes the cold floor because he has so much hair. This bed works for him for a few minutes before he leaves to lay on the floor again. I have personally laid on it and it feels great haha. Would recommend for not so hairy dogs so they can use it more.
Loving her new bed! Penelope was recently diagnosed with laryngeal paralysis and frequently over heats. After letting the bed fluff up for 2 days I put it out for her and she’s been snoring ever since! For size reference, she’s a 90-ish pound girl and this is on the jumbo size bed.
This bed is a great concept that is poorly executed. Please read the sizing carefully if considering this. The large bed is only 2.5” tall and 5” at the ends. A large dog will weigh down that narrow padding and end up practically on the ground. The cover feels like thin cheap fabric. We will not be keeping this.
Pictures are deceiving
Just received the Jumbo bed. I have to say the size is good but came in a small box that bed was all folded up. Let it set for 3 hours to see if it would plump up. Nope still flat and very thin. Has a hump right in center also.Extremely disappointed for the amount of money I spent.