FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- The attached, shapeable blanket can transform the bed into a cave or it can lay flat for burrowing.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back to help her get inside, or fold it down to make sure the blanket stays spread all the way to the edge for maximum coverage.
- The microvelvet material is soft on paws and noses.
- Designed with pressure-activated, gel-infused memory foam to help keep your paw-tner cool.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine-washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, 44-in$79.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, X-Large$52.64Chewy Price$58.49List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue, 35-in$72.99Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Orthopedic Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Red, X-Large$147.97Chewy Price$176.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Dark Chocolate, Large$96.19Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Palmer Dove, Small$87.21Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- DealSnoozer Pet Products Cozy Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Khaki, Small$82.95Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Memory Foam Snuggery Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, 26-in$37.59Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, X-Large$133.94Chewy Price$194.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Soft and great
Our dog loves this! It's super thick and cushioned. Our dog has arthritis and other issues and seems to love the way that the memory foam helps her get comfortable. The cover is a bit lightweight, so I'm not sure how well it will keep her warm during the winter, but we can always throw another blanket on top.
My old cat loves this bed. He always looks so comfortable laying on it.
comfortable bed but needs improvement
This bed is the most comfortable and supportive I have seen. The hoodie-like roof on it is somewhat risqué- but actually does have logic in its design. Many cats enjoy buroughing under covers and are rarely phobic in small spaces. So I gave this bed a shot. Being new to the kitty I bought it for, the initial response was caution. She was not brave enough to discover the inside, beyond the open portion in front. This bed’s “hoodie” covering is held up by only a single plastic tube or “bow” that is inserted through a full width sleeve, that arches over the entire top, near the front. But since this only supports the front, the rest of the cover lays flat. I felt that was hindering the cat’s trust. To hold up the rear portion, I stuffed a small pillow in all the way to the rear - to hold up the roof and reveal most of the bed. This got the interest and trust of Isabelle, who has now napped inside for her 1st night. Fingers crossed - we will see how it goes from here.
Very thin material
Very very thin material, I don't see this product lasting very long or keeping my dog warm
Somewhat scary bed
I've had this bed for a week now and I can't get my girls to use it. I know if they gave it a try they'd love it, but the canopy scares them. Very well made bed. I'm hoping that one day they'll decide to give it a try. I just realized that the top is removeable so I'll give that a try.
My dog loves it!
We originally left the plastic piece in to hold it open. However, if she just wants to lay on it, it got in her way. We removed it and she can get under the blanket with no problem. We've had it for about 6 months and she still loves it. The cushioning is holding up well.
Dog not interested in this bed
I thought my dog would like this bed because of the cover but he's not interested in snuggling inside at all. We've had this bed for months and he would rather just lay on top of it. Good quality though!
Cozy bed for my dogs!
Cozy and comfy bed for my 2 dogs. I love that the cover comes off for easy cleaning.
She loves it
We have a Great Dane who’s a huge baby. She loves being covered up before sleeping. She loves this bed so far. I’m just trying to teach her how to army crawl in. I didn’t put the plastic rod in that holds it up because it wouldn’t stay and honestly it looked dumb. She wants to be snuggly so we leave it down
These beds are high quality. Super thick and comfortable for our senior pups. The fabric is soft and doesn't shed everywhere!!