FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- The attached, shapeable blanket can transform the bed into a cave or it can lay flat for burrowing.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back to help her get inside, or fold it down to make sure the blanket stays spread all the way to the edge for maximum coverage.
- The microvelvet material is soft on paws and noses.
- Designed with a memory foam mattress to help relieve pressure points and support joints.
- The zippered cover is completely removable and machine-washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Cooling Gel Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Memory Top Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Silver Gray, Medium$50.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Memory Foam Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$63.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Dog Blanket, Dark Grey$26.99Chewy Price
- Nap Cap MLB Home Plate Cat & Dog Bed, New York Yankees$59.99Chewy Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Braided Dog Bed, Grey, X-Large$119.00Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Manchester terrier approved
Small-medium, 7y, very active, also very cuddly terrier Penny 100% approves. The bottom of the bed is very slippery; we have wood floors; so at first, Penny didn’t think it seemed safe. I added a rubber-ish anti-slip rug liner underneath; after that she burrowed and tucked in for the night. Normally she sleeps covered in 1-2 throw blankets, but for the summertime in Michigan she seems comfortable with just the built in cover. Overall well designed for a middle-aged, heat-seeking pup.
Dog won't get in the bed!! Seems scared of it
The bed is of good quality, Seems comfortable. Unfortunately, my dog will not go into the bed. He seems scared of it! He hasn't taken to it with the removed though. I've tried putting treats on it and his favorite toys...still not interested in the new bed. Very odd. Overall, I think it's very good quality, but be sure your dog likes to have a "hooded" bed before making the investment.
Soft and comfy
My dogs love this bed, I didn't put the plastic tube to make it stand up in, all the dogs can use the bed. From my 16 lbs pekingese/pomeranian mixes to my 103 American bulldog.
Hides his hides
Pup takes his hides and quietly hides inside for minutes! A minute during puppyhood can feel like 10, so I'll take it!
Great bed for burrowers
Our english bulldog LOVES to burrow himself under blankets so we thought a pocket-style bed might be something he would enjoy. He absolutely LOVES this bed and watching him dig under and put himself to bed is so cute! The quality of the bed is great; the fabric is super soft and the stitching and fabrics seam to be good quality. We haven't had any issues with rips or tears after a couple months of use!
FurHaven Dog Bed
Opening could be larger. Our dog doesn’t use it as intended, but she hides her toys in it and tosses the bed around. She has sprawled out and laid flat on it.
Good concept, but failed to deliver
I have a mini dachshund who basically lives under a blanket, and so this bed sounded perfect. Although quality is good--foam is supportive and cover is soft and velvety, the hood is awkward at best. I have to put a blanket on top of it, which defeats the purpose. Fine for a regular bed, but don't expect a burrower to be interested.
Emma doesn’t really like the bed walks on it and then gets right off so not really sure what to do about that
Nice big bed
This bed is a lot bigger than expected. My dog seems to like it.
Very soft dog bed and the cover is removable so it’s easy to wash. My puppy didn’t take too much to going inside the “tent” portion he just wanted to lay on top. He also kept chewing on the plastic rod portion that keeps the cover standing up. Still a nice comfortable bed, cover can be easily taken down.