FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically designed for pets who love to burrow into blankets and other cozy spots.
- Top layer functions as a soft, shapeable blanket to provide privacy and security by simulating his natural denning instinct.
- Ultra-soft microvelvet provides ideal comfort, while the single-piece orthopedic foam mattress supports good posture and eases joint pressure.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back to help him get inside, or fold it down to make sure the blanket stays spread all the way to the edge for maximum coverage.
- Available in four colors; the 26-inch diameter bed is 3 inches thick and the 35-inch diameter bed is 3.5 inches thick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Gel Top Foam Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, 44-in$110.99Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery Gel Top Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 26-in$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Durable Oxford to Sherpa Pet Cave Covered Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee$33.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- FurHaven Wave Covered Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Dark Gray, Medium$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Precious Tails Herringbone Canvas Fleece Deep Dish Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Mocha, Large$56.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Snuggery Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Poly Cotton Rectangle Cozy Cave Covered Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Navy, Small$71.95Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$44.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$28.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Soft Pink, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price$33.51List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
Orthopedic dog bed
The orthopedic dog bed is great for my mini dachshund 's arthritis. However I cannot get the top to stay up. It's okay for warm weather, but she will need the top for cooler weather. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
VERY picky Chihuahua LOVES this bed!
My 13 lb 3-year-old Chihuahua mix is EXTREMELY picky with every bed I've bought. I've gone through 7 different beds and dog caves until I found this one. He would normally see the new bed, either ignore it or lay on it for a minute, and then go lay on my lap or on my part of the sofa when I get up. I've had this out for hours now and and I now know that I found THE ONE. Like they say, "when you least expect it, you find love." I didn't expect this to be it, but I can say my dog is in love with this bed. Thank you!!! (I took out the thing that keeps it up for now, but when I work, I'll have it back up)
Cats Will Be Cats
Purchased was made in hopes that my cat with torn ligament in back knee might enjoy because she loved the one a friend had for her dog when I was dog sitting. What can I say? Cats will be cats. She loved the box it was shipped in!!! :-) Giving to local animal shelter always works. I'm good with my choices. Thank you.
in theory it’s nice
I really thought my dogs would love this since they always root under the covers. But they have barely even laid on it. I think that the top layer is too thin and it doesn’t keep them warm/is harder to get up underneath. The hoop used to keep it up is a little too short so they just wind up awkwardly laying on the front open end if they lay on it at all.
So warm and comfortable
Our "new to us" rescue pup, an 8-year old beagle named Sparky, loves his new bed. We have to move it into the family room during the day as it's his favorite place to be; and, then back into the bedroom at night for him to sleep. He loves it.
New favorite bed
My pitbull mix has, from the day I adopted her, insisted on sleeping under the covers with me. She also covers herself up with blankets when she's sleeping on the couch, etc. When I saw this bed, I immediately knew she'd like it. But she doesn't like it, she loves it. She still likes to sleep with me for part of the night, but now, when I'm reading in bed, she slips under her bed cover and is quickly snoring away. The bed is sturdy, too. She circles and paws at it while she's getting comfortable, and it shows no damage or wear. She also chews on the cover sometimes, and it's still in great shape. I haven't needed to wash the cover yet, but I'm sure that when I do, she'll be standing waiting when it comes out of the dryer, ready to carry it for me to put back on the bed. Great item!
Great Bed for dogs that like to burrow
My dog loves this bed. He lays in it while I work from home. We have gone through our fair share of dog beds but the material on this one is great. I’ve previously bought the one that is lined with the faux Sherpa and he likes to dig in it and pieces of the Sherpa fluff were always everywhere; it lasted about a year. I don’t have that problem with this one and he loves it!
A Must for a Under Cover Dog
One was not enough. I had to purchase a second. My little female will not share with her brother. I took took the plastic piece out as they like to cover themself up. We use to have to keep a blanket on a regular bed and constantly had to put it back because they would drag it with them when they would get off the bed. No more of that now. This is perfect for dogs that like to be under covers!
It's good, but did not come with the removable plastic hoop
Nor does it even have a slot in the fabric to put the hoop through if it had come with it. My dogs do seem to enjoy it, but I wish we had been able to set it up as intended, given the description of the bed.
Nice for the price
My dog, Kobe totally ignored the cave opening and instead dragged his favorite blanket over and situated it on top. I took the plastic tube out. Kobe is in heaven with his new bed.