FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Insulating memory foam pet bed is covered with silky-soft faux fur and durable oxford polycanvas.
- Works with your dog’s weight and contours to his body for overall support and relief from painful muscles and joint discomfort.
- Encourages a longer, more restful sleep which can lead to improved health and energy.
- Memory foam is laminated to a base layer of medical-grade polyurethane for extra support and value.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Stone Grey$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$33.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Khaki Green, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$44.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Stone Gray, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Senior, Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
863 Customer Reviews
Product details inaccurate
Over the past two years, I have ordered FurHaven pet beds. Chewy was kind enough to credit me for the FurHaven microvelvet luxe lounger orthopedic I recently ordered. I had two other beds of the same style but the piping around the bed started pulling away from the seam exposing the foam so I wanted to order another one. I ordered the same product in a different color. I was disappointed with the cover being too loose over the thick foam and the fabric on the back was not polycanvas as described. It was a thin cotton or polyester material. My other two had the polycanvas back/bottom as described. I donated it to one of my animal shelters. With that being, I decided to order this FurHaven NAP deluxe memory foam dog bed. It arrived and the cover was loose over the memory foam. Again, the description said the material was polycanvas on the bottom. The material used was not polycanvas. It is not a heavy material on the bottom which means it’s not going to hold up. I even checked one of my other egg crate beds which has the polycanvas bottom. What is wrong with the manufacturers and the quality of material and workmanship of their products. Pet beds are not cheap and my elder dog needs a durable one because he has hip issues. He can’t get the traction from a soft pillow style bed when getting up. Whenever I buy a pet bed, I always read the description and expect to get what is described. I guess the animal shelter will be getting another donation from me.
A super dog bed
My dog is a 135 pound 12 year old rottweiler. He loves this bed because it is very thick and comfortable. He also loves it because when he lays down, he has plenty of room to stretch out. The foam is excellent quality. I can kneel on the bed and my knees do not press through the foam. I highly recommend this product.
Not as advertised
I was very disappointed when I opened this box after being so excited about this bed for my baby girl. My Lexi has Degenerative Myelopathy and she is old so I wanted a MEMORY foam bed for her old bones. When I took this bed out of the box it was just regular foam, NOT MEMORY foam. The only reason I gave this product 2 stars is bc as a whole it’s fine. But I definitely wouldn’t be paying the price it’s listed for.
Very Happy with the NAP Deluxe Memore Foam Pillow Dog bed
My 11 yr old, 120 lbs mastiff absolutely loves this bed. I notice when he gets up from this bed his joints don't seem to bother him as much. I have also been giving him Cosequin for the past 2 yrs to assist with his aging as well. I would recommend this bed for your 4 legged family member.
Dogs love this bed!
The dogs are very happy with this bed. It is nice and firm and appears to be comfortable based on the amount of time they spend sleeping on it. As you can see, we have very large dogs and the bed does not sag.
CHEAP/ HARD TO CLEAN
NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY. This bed may be comfy for a month or 2 but after that it dents where your dog lays in it, the inside foam started breaking and crumbling, cannot wash it, there's no protection on it unless you put your own cover on it. It's a hassle and ended up in my garbage after 4 months.
Our dog LOVES this pillow! We had an older pillow that was flat and she didn't want to sleep on it and kept waking us up in the middle of the night, trying to get onto the bed with us. She is a 60 LB dog, so the bed wasn't big enough for the three of us. I purchased this pillow with the hopes that she would like it and would want to stay on her own bed thru the night and this pillow is exactly what was needed. It has nice THICK foam and a soft cover top, although I keep it covered with her little blanket. We keep the pillow right next to the bed. She stays on her pillow and snores thru the entire night and no longer tries to get up on the bed. I am so happy! She's very happy! We are all happy! During the day I slide the pillow under the bed and out of the way. I haven't yet tried to wash the cover, but I am sure there won't be a problem there. This was a really good purchase and the best part is that our dog loves it!
Rocky loved his new bed.
The cushion helps Rocky with his arthritis discomfort. He can't jump up any more but this bed is a great alternative to my bed. It is big enough for his 90 pounds and we are both happy with it.
Thick and comfortable
Very happy with bed! Very thick and soft cover, easy to wipe dog hair off of and firm enough for it to last my 50ish lb dog a long time. He can stretch out Very comfortably on the jumbo size and has been great for his arthritis. Out like a light.
not quite as expected
description indicated 4" depth, but in reality we did not see the extra inch of comfort for our pooch, just looks and feels like a firm 3 inch foam.