FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orthopedic pet bed is topped with silky-soft faux fur and lustrous suedine gusset.
- Deep convolute “egg crate” foam evenly distributes weight and alleviates pressure on the muscles and joints.
- Special material helps keep pets warm in the cooler months and cool in the warmer months.
- Easy, step-on design allows older and disabled pets to easily get on without the need to jump.
- Cover and core are washable for easy care, while retaining maximum support and cushioning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Large$40.67Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Espresso, Jumbo$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo Plus, Deep Lagoon$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Gray, Jumbo$70.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFrisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSerta Quilted Orthopedic Pillowtop Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, Large$43.09Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ortho Lounger Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, X-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Quilt-Top Superior Orthopedic Dog Bed, Navy/Geo Flower, Small, 27 x 36 Inches$56.46Chewy Price$88.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1832 Customer Reviews
Dogs Love Their Beds
We ordered two of the large beds for our 8.5 year old dogs. A Giant Schnauzer and a Border Collie cross rule the roost at our home. These beds were intended to be for the camping adventures we go on but the dogs enjoy them so much that they are now part of the furniture ensemble in our den. The beds arrived on time as promised and were in excellent condition.
I ordered 3 dog beds one for each of my dogs. This is the only one I did an egg crate foam. Reviews were good so I selected this for my older dog. When we recovered it we were very disappointed in the quality over all. The egg crate gives very little support to our dog, it is almost as through her is sleeping on a peuc re of 1/4 thick. The material covering the bed is very poor quality. Sorry thin and fraying. The dude seems have started to fray apart leaving holes in the material on the bottom sewed to the material on top. For the price we paid for this we expected to have better quality material. It looks and feel cheap. Only reason I gave it a 3 is it came quickly.
I have an 11 year old Golden Retriever with arthritis. She has a very large orthopedic bed but I wanted something more portable from area to area. This Bed is perfect. It is light enough to move around and supports her 115 pound body with no issues. Very affordable. Pleasantly surprised and will be buying another for travel! Highly Recommend!
Perfect size for my GSD
I have a large German shepherd and most beds she curls into with her head hanging off the side but this one she's able to stretch out and she uses it everyday. It's huge and takes up lots of space, but she loves it. I also like that the color matches my wood floors so it blends in.
Dog loves it!
Got this bed for my 95lb Doberman because he loves sleeping in my bed but it’s quite crowded between my husband, myself, and we also have a lab shepherd mix that likes to occasionally try to join the slumber party! The bed is excellent quality-he sometimes dogs at it before he lays down and so far no rips! We’ve had it 2 months now and the dogs both take turns sleeping on it since day one! I was also impressed that it comes with a 60-day guarantee in case the dog destroys it. I got the jumbo size and it’s perfect!
I gave this 5 stars even though the foam is solid one side and egg shell on one side. But you can take it out of the cover and turn it upside down. I have an 8 1/2 year old Shepherd mix that is showing some wear and tear so I need a solid bed. She loves it. I can see a difference. washable cover makes it even better and they do last wash after wash. This company is the one I check first. Greta value and great pricing. And the fact my #1 company Chewy sells them is a bonus.
Comfy but isn't holding up
We loved this bed right out of the bag because of how soft and inviting the cover material was. However, one of our dogs likes to do the doggie circle and scratch when she's settling down for a nap and the foam interior is not holding up. Pieces are breaking off quite easily and there are are now divots all over the foam under the cover (cover is holding up fine). She's just a little guy, 20 lbs. This bed won't last long and it's a shame because the cover is something even I'd want to nap on!
Perfect Post-op Bed
We bought this bed for our Rottweiler, Bruno, who had bilateral surgery to repair torn CCL in both hind legs. He was incredibly comfortable on this bed and slept very sound. It was a lifesaver!
I had a dog bed previously that my dogs would lay next to, but not on. As soon as I unpacked these (I bought 2), both of my dogs laid down on them and have slept on them every night since. I'm so happy with them.
The cover ripped within a week of purchase through the manufacture warranty I applied for a replacement cover that arrived nearly 2months later. A week and a half into use of that cover and it too has ripped. Do not recommend