FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed
About This Item
- Adds the right amount of softness to your pet’s bed.
- Blocks air circulation from under the cot—great during cold weather.
- Use the large zippered pocket to insert additional padding or warmth.
- For an easy installation use the hook and loop straps to wrap the blanket around each leg of the cot.
- Chews the size and color that best suits your pet’s cot.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$20.69Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFrisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$38.87Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Replacement Cover, Gray, Large$21.51Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Elevated Dog Bed, Large$56.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Small$15.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealRegalo My Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Blue, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Bolster Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Chocolate, Small$23.86Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Red, Small$35.86Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||—||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Great Bed for inside or out
Really like this bed for getting dogs off of concrete. It’s sturdy, easy to assemble and looks great!
Mikie's New Bed
We love it, it is off the Ground and we put a Sheet under it so the Dust and Dirt He gets from outside lands on the Sheet. Dog Pillows collect it and hold it inside the sacks. We take it outside and scrub and Rinse it with the Hose. WE LOVE IT
Soft and Comfy
My dog took to the plush blanket right away! He has a selection of beds but he is favoring the plush blanket!
IT'S ONLY THE BLANKET
This blanket does not includes heating pad, cooling pad, plush stuffing and the wire frame bed. I should of read the title of this product better and read the picture that said "BLANKET ONLY". FurHaven should change the title on this product "Replacement Blanket Covering". So when this blanket came from FedEx I was disappointed. At least my fur baby like resting on it.
One of the corners already tore off where you tie it to the pole. Our fur baby has used it for less than 1 week.
We were very pleased with this blanket, for those of you complaining, you shouldn’t leave a bad review because you didn’t read the Product name or the description. The blanket has ties at each corner to attach to the cot and washes very nicely
Soft as silk
This cot cover is soft and warm and our dogs love it.
Not ideal for dogs who dig on or chew on their beds
I love the look and idea. But my dogs destroyed them within a week of tying them onto their cot beds
Misleading picture, very thin
Accidentally bought this thinking it was the platform, my fault and decided why not keep it. It’s very thin and does curl inward at the edges. Save your money.
This blanket was for our small shih tzu. He has liked it so much that it has become his favorite and it goes wherever he goes.