FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sofa-style pet bed with a soft, plush sleeping surface.
- Bolsters can be used as pillows or walls for comfort.
- Features gel-infused memory foam to help keep the bed cooler.
- Removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Available in four sizes and three chic colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Sage, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$51.03Chewy Price$56.70List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Brownstone, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Jumbo$73.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Blue, Large$58.41Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Heather Green, Large$125.00Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$154.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Large$60.07Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Espresso, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Bed Does Not Look Like The Pictures
I’m rather disappointed. A friend that has a husky recommended this brand and so I decided to give it a try since California summers are ridiculously hot. It is currently 115 degrees. This bed has absolutely no cooling effects. It also is a whole different color shade from the pictures. The normal white padding is actually just glued to a blue one that has no cooling affects. It feels cheaply made for what the price actually is. I would not recommend this bed to anyone with a furry baby. My dog only wants to sit on it to bite it and lick it. He has no interest in laying on it.
My great pyrenees/lab mix immediately loved this bed. The cover seems like it's lower quality but overall my dog loves it and that's what matters. I ordered the jumbo size and it seems like the right fit as long as he doesn't grow more. If you're dog is long definitely note the measurements and not just the weight recommendations before you order.
Misleading product description
The bed is shorter in length than in the description. I measured my dog from head to toe prior to ordering this item. Her length is shorter than 20 inches but she barely has room on this bed. When fully stretched out, her feet hang off, and her head hangs off when she faces the opposite end.
Living the luxury!
My granddogs absolutely love this bed! One is older and one is a puppy. The cover washes well and they hold their shape.
This picture was taken on day one. I couldn’t give this bed 5 stars because it’s too early to review all its quality but judging by Riley, this bed is approved. It only took 20 minutes for Riley to get this comfortable
Chaise Dog Bed
My dog is just so picky, doesn’t like change at all. When I first got him at 6 weeks old, of course very small so purchased a small bed but of course he grew so I bought a larger bed, he would not even look at it until I put the small one inside the big one, then he loved it but when I purchased the chaise, I got to say I was worried he wounded even give it a chance but I’m happy to say he did and he absolutely loves it. Of course I kept the old bed just in case, he doesn’t even give it a second look. He rest so much better, sleeps all night.
Runs small wouldn’t recommend it. I would strongly suggest buying two sizes up.
Doesn't like blue? not my picture.
Bed is just what I ordered. But please help! Our dog will not go on it. She has 2 other beds that are getting old. She is not afraid of things we can't understand. We put her old bed on top of it and she got on her old bed. The only thing we can think she doesn't like blue. PLEASE HELP!
Straight outta box
I bought this for my old man that is finding it harder and harder to get up on our bed. With it being summer, there have been times he jumps off the bed after we lift him on it because he gets too toasty or wants water. He showed interest right after we pulled it out of the box. I just wish the foam was a bit thicker.
I like it, but Nessie ...
My Westie will not touch this bed. I think it looks and feels like it would be very comfy but she won't even try it. She ignores it. She has two other beds that are like donuts and she likes them. If I were reviewing it for me I would give it 5 stars but Nessie wouldn't give it any I guess. At least so far. Maybe she thinks all beds should be donuts.