FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
About This Item
- Deluxe sofa bed that provides your furry friend with the ultimate in comfort.
- Features an ultra-plush sleep surface with velvet covered bolsters and gusset.
- L-shape of the bed is ideal for those paw-tners that love to nest.
- Memory foam contours to the body of your companion for better overall support.
- Includes a zippered, removable cover that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Snoozer Pet Products Microsuede Cozy Cave Dog & Cat Bed, Palmer Indigo, Small$97.95Chewy Price$120.99List Price
- Bessie + Barnie Bagel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Mightnight Frost, Large$151.50Chewy Price$191.00List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Cozy Cave Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Black, Small$108.95Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Overstuffed Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Black, X-Large$203.95Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- MidWest Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Green, Giant$86.39Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Brown, 42-in$349.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton Glacier National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Small$99.00Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- Harry Barker Tweed Rectangle Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown, Medium$180.00Chewy Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Heather Green, Medium$139.00Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- Pendleton Rocky Mountain National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Medium$119.00Chewy Price$151.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Cooling, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Wonderfully comfortable bed!
My Labs love this bed! Its the second one I've purchased for them (1 for upstairs, 1 for the basement), and they flock to it!
I bought this for my 8 year old cats birthday and although he has only slept on it once... his sister Emma whose a 7 year old cat absolutely loves it. She sleeps on it almost every single night. I highly recommend this for a cat or a dog!
Probably not best for digging dogs
You know what I mean if you have a dog that “digs” their mattress before settling in. I found the foam had been punctured in 2 nights of sleep when my older dog had an accident and I removed the cover because I had to wash. Probably best to feel/touch a dog bed for sturdiness before purchase but I’m sheltering in place. Learned my lesson. It’s a perfect size and design but we require a more substantial cover and a firmer mattress.
Purchased this bed in the largest size for my large breed dog. While he loved it, it lasted about a month before the cover was torn in multiple places and the foam was breaking down and tearing. Far less expensive beds have lasted a lot longer: would not recommend.
Whisper's new "sofa"
My girl loves her new bed. She can stretch out or curl up against the side. This is a good quality, attractive bed. I am very pleased with my purchase.
This bed is s good, my dog loves it (and my 3 year old boy ) my dog finally stopped jumping on the couches
Is this a joke?
I have this bed in the Jumbo size and it's amazing. I bought the large size to keep in our living room. Arrived in the mail and the quality is laughable. The foam is thin and doesn't fill out the cover like my other one. The chaise part is broken up foam that also doesn't fill up the cover. It's a waste of money. I had to put the foams pieces into the cover and it seems like they don't belong together...
FurHaven Plush Deluxe Chaise
I LOVE Chewy! I HATE this Dog bed! The zippers are cheap, the cover is very flimsy, making me afraid to wash it, and in fact mine came with a hole in the seam! Some have complained about the bolster not fitting, and I had the same problem until I somehow figured out, the pre-formed L shape has a long and short side, and when I turned it around, it fit leaving no huge empty spot at the end. Better instructions would have helped! Chewy answered a FAQ saying it had egg crate foam with little "fingers" to cradle the Dog, but it doesn't. It has one solid piece that looks different for about an inch on the top? Overall, I shouldn't have to sew a 68 dollar Dog bed before it can even be used!
Not worth the money
This bed was not what I was expecting it to be. The bolster part was made up of pieces of foam which cause it to be very lumpy/not filled out in some places. The bed itself is okay but just not the quality I was hoping for for the cost. I bought it for my large breed dog and I don’t think it will hold up very well. Had I seen this in person in a store I would have expected to pay about $25-30 for it.
Cheap and cheap!
You get what you pay for! There's a reason this is the least expensive "couch" bed on the chewy website. I ordered a medium for my Westie and it's TINY, my Maltese barely fits on it. Do yourself a favor and don't buy the cheapest one!