FurHaven Plush & Suede Convolute Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover & Liner
About This Item
- Multiple color options let you coordinate your buddy’s bed with your home décor.
- Special orthopedic foam base supports your comrade’s sore joints and pressure points.
- Three-sided bolster gives your pal plenty of spots to rest his weary head.
- The machine-washable cover makes it easy to keep your sidekick’s bed clean.
- Your paw-tner will love the inviting feel of the plush faux-fur sleeping surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Orthopedic Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Black Medallion, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Sofa Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Desert Brown, Large$44.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Silver Gray, Jumbo Plus$119.99Chewy Price$162.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Cooling Gel Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Woodsmoke, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Comfy Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Almondine, Medium$42.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Large$56.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Memory Foam Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Stone Gray, Medium$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Pillow-Top Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$102.94Chewy Price$162.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Chew-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
He LOVES it!
I don't know how he immediately knew this was for him, but from day 1 he has made his claim on his bed. My stepson moved out so we're moving things around. The queen size bed is coming out of Jax's room and I'm so thrilled that he loves his bed!
Makes for More of an Inconvenience
The tray omits a black substance that gets all over my dog and all over everything that my dog even barely touches, despite having cleaned the tray before. Infact, cleaning it made the black stuff come off even worse and she was covered in it again immediately right after I gave her a bath and I cleaned the tray.
FurHaven pet bed
I really like this orthopedic pet bed. My dogs like to sleep together so I needed something that would support both of them. I do like the thick padding that it has. It does not have as much padding as I would like in the top cushion area for their head. It almost seems like it's under stuffed and the material is not as soft as another one I bought before but it is a really great dog bed. It is very comfortable for them and anytime they want to lay down the immediately lay together on this bed. Overall I am very happy with this pet bed.
Awesome alternative to the couch
We have a new 95-pound 1 year old great dane puppy. We did not want to let her on the couch, because in the past our couches were destroyed by the dogs (not to mention they take up all the room!). I wanted a big comfy bed that she would want to lay on, that would also leave room for my 3 daughters to lay with her. This bed fit the order. I laughed when I got the huge box in the mail because it said, "Don't worry about the small size of this box, something big is inside". Once again, the box was huge! This bed is huge, it takes up lots of floor space for sure, but it is exactly want I wanted. My dog LOVES this bed. When I first put it out she jumped right on it and wouldn't let anyone else step on it. Now she lets my daughters lay on it with her and cuddle. I would highly recommend! I even walk in the room to find my husband cuddled up on the bed with the dog :-)
Old dog approved
My old dogs seem to love this bed! Two elderly pit bulls, it seems gentle on their joints
Sleeping Comfy Time
My dogs absolutely love their beds. There are two comfy cozy happy pets. The beds have a therapeutic sponge with a removable washable cover. Though it is made of strong soft material that holds up well wash after wash. I highly recommend it for your elder pet with arthritis or just to give them a good comfy rest.
Good dog bed
I have purchased this bed and am very happy with it. The cover washes well. It holds up to everyday usage. The dog likes it.
Placed the orthopedic beds in my dogs crates. My dogs love their beds, and like to use the bolsters, for their pillows!
FurHaven Orthopedic Boster Dog Bed
I find this bed to be an OK bed. I now realize that orthopedic does not mean memory foam. I should have known that based on the price. What I really do not like about it is that the cover fabric is very thin. If a dog stains the cover, it is likely to seep into the foam underneath. There is no barrier between the two. I tried the water-proof cover that came with the bed. It made so much crinkly noise when my dog got on the bed. It must have felt uncomfortable for her to sit on it because she circled around a good while and annoyed me with the loud noise. I had to remove it after one night. I bought a jumbo size bed for my 80 lb. Husky mix. It looks like I could have gone with a size smaller.
The x-large bed for my cat is wonderful . She is extremely fluffy she weigh 9 lbs. I do have an issue my cat litter. Igot a notice that my next auto order would not have any cat litter. I tried to put it back on my autoship but it was taken off again. I called and talked to a wonderful gentleman and he put it back on. When I checked again it was again taken off/ I have ordered the kitty litter but not by auto ship. I am 78 yrs old and live on the second floor and it is hard for me to carry it upstairs